What is Aloe Vera?
what is Aloe Vera?.
Aloe vera is a plant that has many qualities to take care of your skin and hair health, whether for internal or external use. To enjoy the benefits of aloe vera benefits on health, we use yellow latex extracted from the outer layer of the leaves and aloe vera gel, clear and mucilaginous, derived from the inside of the leaves of aloe vera benefits.
How to Use Aloe Vera Gel?
The second question is to erase how to use aloe vera gel?
Aloe Vera Externally, on the Face:
- Apply aloe vera gel on affected parts of the body, and repeat several times a day if necessary. The aloe vera gel for skin is used in case of genital herpes, lichen planus, minor skin injuries, burns, frostbite, infections, and skin inflammation.
- “Au naturel” or in small pots? If you want to use the aloe gel on the skin, you can use a commercial gel or, in case of minor injury, a houseplant. It is then necessary to cut a piece of leaf and to press it. The bright (greenish) and viscous liquid that comes out is aloe vera gel.
Aloe Vera Internally:
In the case of constipation: Make 50 mg to 200 mg of aloe latex, at bedtime. Firstly take with small doses and increase as needed, as the laxative effect can occur at very variable doses, depending on the individual.
Caution: Like all stimulant laxatives, aloe latex should be reserved for cases of acute and occasional constipation, and should under no circumstances be used continuously.
- In the case of diabetes. Although the effectiveness of aloe vera gel for the skin as a hypoglycemic agent is unclear, it is usually recommended to take 1 tbsp. At the table, twice a day, before meals.
Warning: The self-medication for diabetes can lead to severe problems. When you start a treatment that changes your blood glucose, you have to monitor your blood glucose very closely. It is necessary to inform your doctor so that he may, if necessary, review the dosage of conventional hypoglycaemic drugs.
Video of the Day About Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera Gel for Skin
The face is acne; others will say that fresh aloe vera gel for skin is just a right touch; in the summer, playing outside, the ultraviolet light is intense, others will say that it can be sunscreen with aloe vera; the face is a little spotty, others will say Point aloe vera gel for skin can be freckle. Is Aloe so powerful? What are the cosmetic effects of aloe vera?
1. Nutrient and Moisturizing Effect:
Amino acids and complex polysaccharides in aloe form a natural moisturizing factor. It can replenish the moisture loss in the skin, restore the function of the gelatin protein, prevent facial wrinkles, and keep the skin soft, smooth, and elastic.
Read More Articles:
2. Anti-Inflammatory Effect:
Some substances in aloe have an anti-inflammatory effect, can not only clean the surface but also prevent bacterial growth, promote cell metabolism and skin regeneration, reduce pain and itching, have an apparent curative impact on some skin diseases.
Some ingredients in aloe vera can form an invisible film on the skin, can prevent redness, the burning sensation caused by sun exposure, protect the skin from burns. Also, it can treat ulcers caused by X-rays. This is because aloe vera is rich in aspartic acid, glycine, serine, and other amino acids that are beneficial to skin metabolism. It can prevent the damage and oxidation of long-wave ultraviolet rays on the epidermis and protect the epidermis. The cells are reduced in metabolism and have the anti-radiation ability. The experimenter responded well to the anti-sun effect of aloe.
4. Whitening Effect:
Aloe contains inhibiting melanin production, but also has the effect of whitening the skin and glow your skin.
5. Bactericidal Effect:
As aloe contains bactericidal and detoxifying ingredients, this has a specific impact on the face of acne and swelling.
6. Converging Pores
Aloe vera gel helps to shrink pores and prevent sebum, microbes, and dirt from building up, preventing acne and pimples.
Aloe Vera Gel for Hair
So, Aloe vera is a fantastic natural product that can reduce the itching and inflammation associated with dandruff and dry scalp. Thanks to its antifungal and antibacterial action, aloe helps to get rid of dandruff, and also cure psoriasis and dermatitis. All these conditions, as you know, cause significant discomfort.
1. Promote Hair Growth
Massage the scalp with aloe vera gel for hair to promote blood circulation of the scalp and stimulate hair growth. At the same time, it can enhance the elasticity of the hair and prevent hair from breaking. The enzyme in the gel can also help the scalp to rejuvenate. Aloe vera gel used along with castor oil for hair growth.
2. Reduce Dandruff
Massage hair and scalp with aloe vera gel to reduce dryness of the scalp, resist fungal infections, and soothe oily or inflamed skin, thus effectively improving dandruff.
How to make Aloe Vera Juice?
Making Aloe Vera Juice:
Three to four fresh aloe leaves, and a knife and a clean gauze are required to make aloe vera juice at home.
Specific steps for Homemade Aloe Vera Juice:
- When making aloe vera juice, first prepare the prepared aloe leaves with water, then remove the water for use.
- Use a knife to remove all the thorns on both sides of the aloe vera leaves, and then remove its outer skin, then the white aloe meat will appear.
- Take out the aloe vera meat and cut it into small pieces. If there is a cooking machine at home, you can put the aloe vera meat in the cooking machine and process it. Make it into the mud and then take it out. If you don’t have a cooking machine, you need a knife. I am smashed.
- After the aloe vera meat is made into a muddy shape, prepare the yarn. Put the aloe-shaped aloe meat in the gauze and squeeze it to make the fresh aloe juice flow out.
- The aloe vera juice can be placed in a clean bottle, take a little to apply facial skin every day, can play a role in deep cleaning and nourish the skin, regular consumption can make the skin become elastic, but also make the colour spot slow Slow fade.
How to Use Aloe Vera Juice?
For a health boost, drink up to 7 ounces of aloe vera juice per day. If you did not like the taste of aloe vera juice, then mix it in with your favourite juice and drink it.
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits for Health
Aloe vera juice is very beneficial to health. It is helpful for sunburn, insect bites, rash, cut wounds, and large-area injuries. It also has anti-fungal, disinfectant, and bactericidal effects, which helps cells to proliferate. Aloe Vera also provides a safe, drug-free soothing effect on the skin, which also promotes your health from the inside out.
- Relieve Constipation: Because aloe vera juice contains a nutrient complex, it can heal and soothe the skin when applied externally. Similarly, if it is taken orally, it has a similar effect on the digestive tract. Drinking aloe vera juice can reduce the stimulation of the gastrointestinal tract and repair the peptic ulcer. Also, aloe vera juice can relieve irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, and other gastrointestinal inflammation, and can also increase the intestinal probiotics that promote digestion. Bacteria.
- Reduce Inflammation: Aloe vera juice contains anti-inflammatory substances that help relieve inflammation. Drinking aloe vera juice can alleviate the inflammatory response caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi.
- Reduce Cholesterol: Aloe vera juice contains a substance called beta-sitosterol. Medical research has shown that this substance can lower your high cholesterol levels in your blood to a manageable level. Moreover, drinking aloe vera juice can increase the level of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and is suitable for the heart.
- Lower Blood Sugar: The most well-known effect of aloe vera juice is to lower blood sugar levels, which means that aloe vera can control the sudden increase of sugar in the blood, thanks to the galactomannan contained in aloe. Many people with diabetes have reduced their medications after regularly citing aloe vera juice.
:کوار گندل کے طبی فوائد
جلد کی حفاظت کرنے والی کئی کاسمیٹکس مصنوعات، اپنے اندر کوار گندل کا جزو شامل ہونے کا دعوٰی کرتی ہیں۔ ہوسکتا ہے کہ ایلوویرا کو اہمیت دیر سے ملی ہو، مگر یہ نئی ایجاد نہیں ہے بلکہ اس کا سینکڑوں سالوں سے استعمال کیا جاتا رہا ہے۔
Recipes of Aloe Vera
Eating Aloe Vera is beneficial thanks to its strong cicatrizant power (suitable for people with ulcers and internal lesions), improves constipation, and facilitates digestion. The reason why some chefs all over the world have introduced the plant in their dishes, in natural fruit juices and smoothies.
- One teaspoon Castor Oil
- And one tablespoon Olive Oil for face
Put all the ingredients in a centrifuge so that they are well chopped without leaving lumps.
Pour the smoothie into tall glasses decorated with a skewer of strawberries and serve them as soon as they are ready.
- 30 ml of Aloe Vera
- 236 ml of orange juice
Put the ingredients in a blender or a centrifuge for 2 minutes. Pour the juice into a low glass and serve with ice.
Note: as an alternative to oranges, grapefruit juice can be used.
- fresh arugula watermelon, croutons, Aloe Vera cubes, and coconut vinegar.
For the vinegar: grated coconut, salt, pepper, crushed garlic, and olive oil.
Put all the ingredients on a plate, following the order of the list. To prepare the vinegar, mix all the ingredients minus the oil. Once everything is well blended, add the olive oil little by little, continuing to stir.
How about a snack granita? The properties of Aloe Vera are endless, and the same goes for its versatility in the kitchen. There are no limits to its use, both for aperitifs and first courses or desserts. The important thing is that the leaves are well cleaned so that the yellow layer is removed completely, being the most acidic part of the plant.
Because of its acid touch, Aloe Vera is used in many sweet dishes or alone, cut into cubes with a sprinkling of cane sugar.