What are stretch marks?
Stretch marks are indented streaks or coloured lines on your skin. They’re common during pregnancy due to skin that expands and stretches and a result of weight gain and loss. Stretch marks are prevalent and completely natural. Stretch marks can develop on your breasts, belly, hips, butt, and thighs during pregnancy. You can start to apply a stretch mark cream as a preventative measure for best results, begin as soon as you find out you’re pregnant and continue after you give birth.
The following are the reasons you develop stretch marks
- Being a woman
- Being a white person (having pale skin)
- Having a family history of stretch marks
- Being pregnant
- Having a record of delivering large babies or twins
- Having dramatic weight loss or gain
- Using corticosteroid medications
Anti-Stretch Mark Lotion
Anti-Stretch Marks Lotion Formulated to Repair, Diminish & Prevent Stretch Marks with Intense Hydration & Smoothing, Good for Pregnancy Skincare.
Chiltanpure anti-stretch marks lotion is formulated with Shea butter, cocoa butter, vitamin E, coconut oil which help in preventing stretch marks and has different benefits, which are as follow:
- Making stretch marks appear to be smaller and lighter in color.
- Brightens and tones your skin so that it appears healthier and younger.
- Soothes the texture around stretch marks.
- Moisturizing and hydrating your skin so that it is supple.
- Using a stretch mark cream may not prevent or eliminate stretch marks,
- It might help make them less pronounced and noticeable by improving skin elasticity and smoothing your skin.
- Plus, using a stretch mark cream can be a fantastic way to get in touch with your body and give yourself some TLC throughout your pregnancy.
- Reduce sagging skin.
- Prevents the appearance of stretch marks.
- Helps increase the production of collagen.
- Enhance skin’s elasticity.
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin, and dermatologist tested
- Pregnancy body lotion for all over body use
- Keeps skin soft and supple so it can stretch more easily
- Free of mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, fragrance allergens, and dyes
In addition to the above benefits, use dermatologist-recommended Chiltanpure anti-stretch marks lotion. So, whenever you notice you have developed an unwanted stretch mark, Chiltanpure anti-stretch mark lotion is here to help you look and feel confident from the inside out.
The bottom line: Stretch marks are average, and you don’t need to feel pressure to cover them up or change them at all. That being said, it’s just as acceptable to feel like you want to try and do something about them.
Does stretch mark lotion work?
According to various studies, stretch mark cream has very little proven effectiveness. It might help slightly reduce the appearance of stretch marks, but none have been scientifically proven to altogether remove the marks.
Do stretch marks fade?
Stretch marks fade with time; however, treatment may make them less noticeable more quickly. A stretch mark is a scar that develops when our skin stretches or shrinks quickly. The abrupt change causes the collagen and elastin to rupture, which support our skin.
How long do stretch marks last?
After one year, stretch marks are considered mature. You can’t fade mature stretch marks. But if you start early, within a few months of developing stretch marks, you may be able to improve how they look. The sooner you start, the better.
Do guys care about stretch marks?
No, they don’t because they get them when they hit puberty or lose weight or gain weight. Stretch marks are something normal.