Oak Powder (Manjakani) – Improves Digestion, Helps Tissue Tightening in Women, Promotes Oral Health, Controls Asthma & Diabetes 120gm
Prime Fast Delivery
Need More Discount ~ Chat with Sales Person! BARGIN NOW
ChiltanPure Oak Powder (Manjakani)
ChiltanPure Oak Gall Powder, also known as Quercus Alba, serves to restrict blood vessels and reduce skin flaws caused by acne or other skin disorders. It improves digestion and stimulates appetite while curing bronchitis, cold symptoms, and diarrhea. This medicinal herb is well known for boosting tissue tightening in females—this powder’s astringent properties also help control bodily excretions.
How does it work?
Oak Powder is well known for its uses for women’s internal organs health issues and for treating several female ailments.
Galls, called ” Manjakani,” are used by Malaysians to stimulate the contraction of the genital muscles and restore postmenopausal uterine suppleness. The women of the earlier years thought “Oak” was a fruit with magical results that benefited women. It is also used as toothpowder in traditional treatments to cure gums and mouth ailments.
- Manjakani is a wonderful herb for women.
- This powder may be a great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, making it a valid option for treating wounds caused by bacterial infections.
- It helps the female organs by lowering excess fluid, destroying bacteria and fungi, tightening the area, and improving the elasticity of the vaginal wall.
- Oak gall Powder is a strong antibacterial due to its antiseptic properties, particularly when taken orally.
- Due to its antimicrobial qualities, it decreases the risk of skin infections. Also, it has an astringent property that tightens skin by tightening skin cells or tissues.
- As oak gall is high in blood-clotting factors, nosebleeds can be cured or prevented using it.
- Manjakani herb contains antioxidants that help prevent various cancers, most notably cervical and breast cancer.
Beneficial for Skincare
Manjakani Powder is the best all-natural treatment for skin issues, like infections, extreme bleeding, sagging skin, etc. It works wonders on loose skin and blocked pores due to its astringent effects. You can have tighter, more even skin by using this powder.
The skin becomes sore by hyperpigmentation, which occurs when the skin is exposed to the sun. Your skin’s tan and bruise can be lowered due to its healing properties and cooling.
Treatment for Female Internal Organs Health & Tightening
Women use oak extract and other herbs as nutritional supplements and in various genital tightening treatments after childbirth to restore the suppleness of the uterine wall.
Its astringent effects can treat ailments, repair cell harm, and improve reproductive skin and tissue infections. No adverse side effects of the extract have yet been reported.
Most women experience saggy or loose breasts as a common issue. Oak Gall or gall powder has incredible tightening characteristics.
You only need to prepare a cocktail with this herb and consume it twice a week. This cure will care for your problem without expensive treatments or other costly healthcare procedures.
Good for Oral Health
Oak Gall Powder treats many oral and dental issues. Therefore, most well-known dental care manufacturers make one of the key ingredients of the goods, including mouthwash, herbal toothpaste, toothpowder, and gargling solution.
Also, it helps in swollen gums, tooth strengthening, and the cure for oral diseases. It also works well for cavities, smells, and bleeding gums.
Asthma & Diabetes Control
Oak Gall has powerful expectorant properties, making it an efficient asthma therapy. Gallic acid can be found in oak gall powder and can treat diabetes.
To naturally treat asthma and diabetes, make gall powder tea and drink it.
A wrong diet, dirty water, and intestinal worm or bacterial disease are the main causes of diarrhea. Manjakani is the most effective treatment to treat diarrhea and abdominal pain. Menstrual problems are also treated with this powder.
Take an equal amount of cinnamon powder and oak powder. Add a teaspoon of honey to it. Take it up to twice a day for two weeks. You’ll get better results.
Due to its antifungal properties, gall powder aids ailments like leucorrhea. Using this powder during the reproductive process may be helpful for females who undergo issues with secretion from the uterus.
To reduce the signs of leucorrhea, mix the required amount of Manjakani powder with lukewarm water. Follow the doctor’s instructions for dosage and duration.
Poor eating habits and an unhealthy lifestyle may lead to piles. It also results in constipation. Large heaps are the result of vein expansion caused by it.
The astringent properties of our oak powder help prevent bleeding and ease swelling in the mass piles. This powder’s cooling effects usually help relieve piles’ burning and pain.
Inhibits Nose Bleeding
Nosebleed is a common condition that is easily controlled. In reality, there are two nosebleeds: anterior or front nosebleeds and posterior or back nosebleeds. Front nosebleeds are pretty regular and can be treated at home.
Due to its high concentration of blood-clotting agents, the oak gall can be used to treat or prevent nosebleeds. As a rare issue, your doctor should always examine posterior nosebleeds.
Oak gall powder is a great healer of wounds. Due to its astringent properties, the antiseptic helps wound healing faster.
The wounds heal more rapidly and don’t form pathogens when cleansed with a solution made by simmering Manjakani powder in water. It’s less harmful than antiseptic creams and lotions.
Stir 1/4 of a teaspoon into a glass of water and consume 3 times daily, with meals or as suggested by healthcare professionals.
- Avoid from moisture
- Store it at room temperature.
- After opening, consume it within 6 months.
- Unsealed should be consumed within 2 years.
- Due to the high concentration of tannins in galls, side effects include nausea, vomiting, liver damage, and stomach disorder.
- Avoid using this herb when you are menstruation.
- The usage of this herb may lower the efficacy of digestive enzymes and affect iron absorption.
- Patients with kidney and liver problems need to avoid using this powder.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily usage.
- Intake of this herb is not suggested during pregnancy.