What is Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
It is praiacclaim in cuisine thanks to the Mediterranean diet. Olive oil benefits(Zaitoon ka faida) also have many cosmetic properties. It also contains linoleic acid, an omega six essential to the health of the skin. Hair and palmitic acid protect of the skin barrier(Zaitoon ka tail). This oil also gives you antioxidants (vitamin E, squalene, and phenolic compounds) as well as phytosterols, promote the regeneration of cells and which calm inflammations(Zaitoon Oil). Different extra virgin olive oil benefits are used for skin, hair, cooking, and health(Zaitoon ka tail).
How to eat Olive Oil is the Healthiest? How to Taste Olive Oil is better?
- Morning and evening, each time 8-10ML, long-term drinking is beneficial to lower blood pressure,
- blood lipids prevent gastrointestinal diseases, can relieve constipation, reduce the formation of arterial acid.
- Extra virgin olive oil is pure natural food, with a unique olive fruit flavor, rich in taste,
- highlighting the original character, whether it is fried vegetables or meat dishes are suitable.
- Olive oil is a healthy taste-enhancing function, but not thriving. After the soup is finishing, a few drops of olive oil can make the soup a lot of colors, smooth and smooth, and the fragrance is not greasy.
- Olive oil has antioxidant performance and high unsaturated fatty acid.
- Allow it to withstand multiple heating, not natural to oxidize, cooked dishes bright color, mainly retaining the nutrition of food.
- Olive oil cooking is the best edible oil, cold mixed with a variety of home olive oil cooking, salad, bright color, fresh flavor, used in Chinese style wintry mix can show its light aroma.
- Add some olive oil cooking noodles to make the noodles no agglomerate.
- Put some olive oil cooking, which will make the rice more fragrant and full of grains.
Olive Oil Benefits for the Skin
Whether you have dry or dehydrated skin, wrinkles to reduce or skin problems like psoriasis or want to tone your skin, adopt olive oil for skin(Zaitoon ka faida)!
1. Hydration of Sensitive and Mature Skin
Olive oil for skin is rich in oleic acid, the other name for omega-9. These monounsaturated fatty acids are neutral for health, and they are above all an excellent source of hydration for dry, sensitive, and mature skin. Olive oil for skin can be applied directly to the surface, or mixed with commercial milk. Although it is an oil, it softens skin, nourishes and without covering it with a creamy mask.
Read More Articles:
2. Prevention and Slowing Down of Skin Aging
By their intuition, these women had precede scientists by sensing the mighty antioxidant power of vitamin E, which olive oil for skin contains in large quantities. Vitamin E neutralizes free radicals. Responsible for aging skin, they damage the skin cells, which in turn become free radicals. Vitamin E is a natural ingredient that is so effective against oxidation that itis used as a preservative for certain foods.
3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Sun
The olive is associated with the sun, which it feeds to obtain its characteristic taste. Olive oil for skin can be applied to prepare the skin for sun exposure, providing daily preventive hydration. It can also enhance the bronzing effect of the sun when used just before exposure. Finally, it helps to soothe the skin after exposure. Be careful, olive oil for skin moisturizes and repairs the skin.
4. The Decrease of Imperfections
Olive oil visible reduces skin imperfections in many ways. On oily skin, it helps to rebuild the original protective film of the epidermis. The skin can stop its overproduction of sebum, responsible for the appearance of fat and enlarged pores. Used in the evening, olive oil for skin may be suitable for oily skin, contrary to what one might think. On dry skin, olive oil smooths irregularities.
5. A Natural Moisturizer
Rich in essential fatty acids but also in vitamins A, C, D, and E, olive oil for skin is an ideal natural moisturizer. It has been used for a long time to moisturize and clean the skin. In addition to improving the flexibility of the epidermis, it helps fight against the appearance of wrinkles. Ultimate advantage, it is suitable for all types of skin.
6. An Anti-Cellulite Combination
A natural moisturizer, extra virgin olive oil is also a first-rate ally for the prevention of stretch marks and orange peel. It accompanies the massage and famous palpate roll to perform from bottom to top on the most sensitive parts of the body, thighs and including the hips. A ritual to adopt for a smoothed and soften skin.
7. Shaving Oil
In addition to moisturizing properties, olive oil for skin maintains skin moisture, and its natural viscosity makes it an ideal replacement for shaving creams. The razor will slide logical better on the surface, thus avoiding several passages in the same area and therefore prevent redness and irritation.
8. A Bath Oil
For dry skin, or to counter the effects of hard water, extra virgin olive oil benefits can be used in bath oil. Pour a few drops of an extra virgin olive oil for skin, preferably organic, into your bath, and enjoy its enchanting scent that invites you to a Mediterranean journey. Perfect for winter evenings! At the end of the tub, your skin is soft and supple and covered with a light protective film. The use of olive oil for skin can also reduce the harmful effects of soap, causing the appearance of wrinkles.
9. Healing VirtuesOlive oil benefits also have heal and anti-inflammatory properties. Its antioxidant content makes it good care against stretch marks. It can mix with essential oils like rose, mandarin, wheat germ, and other vegetable oils, such as jojoba or sweet almond. Olive oil can, therefore, can be used as a base for all external remedies containing essential oils.
Benefits of Olive Oil(Zaitoon ka tail) for Hair
Olive oil for hair has many beneficial effects. It nourishes and restores shine to dry or dull hair, prolongs your coloring. By massaging your scalp, you will calm irritations(Zaitoon ka faida).
9. Olive Oil softens your hair!
Extra virgin olive oil for hair can help soften your hair and make it more flexible. Natural, deep conditioning hair with olive oil for hair every week replaces the additional silicone ingredients used in conditioners, giving the hair a false softness in a matter of hours.
10. Olive Oil also helps you manage your unruly locks!
Dry, malnourished hair is difficult to shape. Hot oil treatment with extra virgin olive oil for hair will help you manage hair and make your hair easier to develop. Apply seven drops of olive oil to the hair and leave it for 30 minutes to keep the hair hydrated and return it to a more manageable state.
11. It helps your hair grow stronger!
Olive oil for hair locks the keratin in your scalp and helps to grow your hair.
Extra virgin olive oil is one of the best things you can use to make your hair grow stronger and shinier.
12. It makes your hair grow longer!
Olive is using for hair growth. It increases the roots of the hair and also gives a shining, smooth, and bright scalp.
13. It Removes FrizzOlive oil for hair as a conditioner
Olive Oil(Zaitoon ka tail) Recipes
Pesto Olive Oil Recipes for Noodles, Olive Oil Recipes for Cornbread, Olive Oil Recipes for Walnut Sauce Salmon, Olive Oil Recipes for Spicy Biscuits, Olive Oil Recipes for Mashed Potato Salad, North and South Family Olive Oil Recipes for Mashed Potatoes, Olive Oil Recipes for Healthy Cake, Olive Oil Recipes for Juice Oysters
How to Use Olive Oil Cooking, Skin & Hair?
Olive oil for Skin:
- Take few drops for massage over damp skin, rather than apply it to a dry face. Or, you can not take your chances with olive oil.
- Take a small amount of olive oil if you use the first time. .
Olive oil for Hair:
- Apply Olive Oil hair in the dry areas of the Hair.
- Not take a shower for 15 minutes until sitting the oil on the scalp(Olive oil for hair).
Olive oil Cooking:
- Drizzle it over salad or mix it into the salad dressing.
- Use in marinades or sauces for meat, fish, poultry, and vegetables.
- Olive Oil cooking gives a burst of flavor.
- Drizzle over cooked pasta or vegetables.
If you want to buy Pure Olive Oil, then Click Here
Olive Oil Nutrition Facts
Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
Energy 3,699 kJ (884 kcal) Carbohydrates 0 g Fat 100 g Saturated 14 g Monounsaturated 73 g Polyunsaturated 11 g omega‑3 9.8 g omega‑6 0.8 g Protein 0 g Vitamins Quantity %Daily Value*
Vitamin E 14 mg 93%
Vitamin K 60 μg 57%
Minerals Quantity %Daily Value*
Iron 0.56 mg 4%
*Percentages are roughly approximated using US recommendations for adults.
Olive Oil in Urdu
زیتون کا تیل