Black currant oil. It’s her favourite reparative treatment because it’s rich in fatty acids and has anti-inflammatory properties. It even works on eczema.
- BLACK CURRANT OIL is a natural source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid including Omega 3, 6 and 9. It contains up to 15% GLA. The oil is a very potent antioxidant.
- It effectively moisturizes and improve skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, dryness and skin lie. It is regenerating skin cells. It is also the perfect choice for all of your bath, body ad skincare.
- It can aid in the relief of ITCHY, SCALY, IRRITATED SKIN conditions such as ECZEMA AND PSORIASIS.
- It helps for hair problem including dryness, brittleness, thinning, or splitting.
- It strengthens and moisturizes the hair and scalp. It promotes silky soft hair, prevents moisture loss and adds elasticity and suppleness, and also provides an immediate sparkle and shine.
- It helps for nail problems such as weak or brittle nails. It helps to keep nails strong and healthy.