Distilled from the Chamomile Floral Water at the highest level of purity to ensure a 100% pure, premium hydrosol that is lab test. Hydrosols are the aromatic remains after the steam-distillation process occurs. They are an excellent complement to essential oils because they are gentle enough to use directly on the skin and can be used on children. Chamomile floral water Hydrosol is known for its calming properties. It is calm and soothing to the skin and can be used on both children and adults to soothe when irritation occurs. When applied over the skin, it can provide a soothing and moisturizing effect that feels amazing. Chamomile floral water Hydrosol is the ideal hydrosol for baby care. Mist on baby’s bedding to promote calmness and is gentle enough to use on a baby’s bottom for occasional irritation in the diaper area. Chamomile floral water is the best toner for skin which helps to soothe scalp irritation and nourishes your hair.
Following are benefits of Chamomile Floral Water:
- Chamomile floral water should be anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antispasmodic, balancing (to the nervous system), calming, cicatrizant, uplifting, anti-infectious, antiviral and slight decongestant.
- An excellent skin cleanser: It is used widely in skincare and is said to be a good all-in-one make up remover, skin cleanser, and toner. It can be used on all skin types. However, if you have dry skin, it is best to mix it with Lavender floral water for long-term use.
- Chamomile floral water Hydrosol is anti-inflammatory for the skin and can be used for acne and eczema. Soothes burns, blisters, insect bites and is suitable for dry and itchy skin, eases puffiness.
- Refreshing Chamomile floral water Hydrosol can be used for a variety of health benefits. It is fresh and antiseptic; it can be spray direct on wounds and skin infections. It is clarified and calming as a refreshing spray. And It is cool and can be used with a compress on the forehead during fevers.
- Soothing and Relaxing. Ideal as a facial or hair toner and for the soothing irritated skin. It can be added to bathwater or used as a calming bedding/pillow spray. Also suitable for homemade wipes for babies and young children as it is gentle on the hands, face and sore bottoms!
- Chamomile floral water has been using traditional as a hair rinse to lighten it. It has also used as a mouthwash to treat mouth ulcers and gum disease.
- It is excellent to calm the itching of eczema and psoriasis and to soothe flaky, itchy skin, rashes and acne. The water should be applied as a skin toner, on a soft piece of lint and dabbed over the affected areas. To enable maximum absorption, gauze can be soaked in the hydro-lat and placed over the face or affected area and left for 45 minutes. This is especially useful if a client is stress, as the time taken for relaxation will help to ease the burden and therefore improve the skin.
- Chamomile floral water can also be used as a beautiful calmer for pets in stressful situations. It can be sprayed on or around them when going to the vets, in thunderstorms or when they are frightened.
Buy now online Chamomile Floral Water (Toner) from Chiltan Pure Pakistan’s best Natural Carrier Oils Online shopping store.
Benefits of Chamomile Floral Water
Skin Benefits Of Chamomile
Our skin is the most visible organ of our body. Chamomile for skin can do amazing wonders. Here’s how:
1. Skin Conditioner
Chamomile water for skin, Usage of Chamomile floral water can act as a skin conditioner if used external. Regular use of this natural conditioner can leave your skin soft and smooth(Chamomile water for skin).
2. Scar Reduction
Chamomile water for skin, A blemish-free skin is a dream for many. Chamomile can help in fading away acne, surgery marks, stretch marks, and other types of scars from the skin, making your dream a reality(Chamomile water for skin).
3. Regeneration Of Skin
Chamomile water for skin, Chamomile can reduce wrinkles and fine lines by regenerating healthy skin cells. The use of this sap can keep you looking as young as you feel in your heart! This is considered to be the best Chamomile skincare benefit(Chamomile water for skin).
4. Strengthens Finger Nails
Chamomile water for skin, Application of Chamomile on fingernails can strengthen weak or brittle and delicate fingernails(Chamomile water for skin).
Chamomile water for skin, being a disinfectant, can be used to clean wounds or cuts, making way for quicker healing without leaving scars behind(Chamomile water for skin).
6. Cures Warts
Chamomile water for skin, Application of Chamomile to warts twice a day for a couple of weeks can show gradual cure(Chamomile water for skin).
7. Insect Bites
Chamomile water for skin, A drop of Chamomile oil can reduce the swelling caused due to insect bites. It also helps in quicker healing(Chamomile water for skin).
Hair Benefits Of Chamomile
If you are unhappy with your hair, Chamomile can be the answer to your prayers!
1. Cures Dandruff
Chamomile water for hair, Almost all essential oils, including Chamomile, can provide relief from dandruff if used regular(Chamomile water for hair).
2. Gives Shiny Hair
Chamomile water for hair, You can use only Chamomile oil or mix it with some myrrh to get hair that shines with health. You can use these two as a styling gel and get amazing results(Chamomile water for hair).
3. Stops Hair Fall And Gives Healthy Hair
Chamomile oil for hair is known to make the hair roots stronger, putting a stop to hair fall and giving way to healthier hair(Chamomile water for hair).
Ideal for Facial & Hair
Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Fungal Properties
Treat Acne & Eczema
Soothes Burns & Insect Bites
Soothes Irritated Skin
Used as a Hair Rinse
Used to Calm Pets in Stressful Conditions
Use as a Mouthwash to cure Mouth Ulcer & Gum Problems
Recipes Of Chamomile Floral Water
How to Use Chamomile Floral Water?
(Skin)Spray the toner all over your skin (Keep away from eyes), let it dry (No wipes or towels require) and see a noticeably rejuvenated skin.
(Hair)Spray in your hair overnight and rinse in the morning.
Ingredients Of Chamomile Floral Water
Nutrition Facts Of Chamomile Floral Water
|Nutritional value per 100 g|
|Energy||346 kJ (83 kcal)|
|Carbohydrates||18.7 g |
|Dietary fiber|| |
|Thiamine (B1)||0.067 mg||6%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.053 mg||4%|
|Niacin (B3)||0.293 mg||2%|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||0.377 mg||8%|
|Vitamin B6||0.075 mg||6%|
|Folate (B9)||38 μg||10%|
|Vitamin C||10.2 mg||12%|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||4%|
|Vitamin K||16.4 μg||16%|
|*Percentages are roughly approximated using US recommendations for adults.|
How to Use Chamomile Floral Water?
Spray the toner all over your skin (Keep away from eyes), let it dry (No wipes or towels require) and see a noticeably rejuvenated skin.
Spray in your hair overnight and rinse in the morning.