There are many ways of using Honey or Rose (infused) Honey which are beneficial for human body. Here we are discussing some of the uses of Rose (infused) Honey!
- Using it daily gives a full dose of nutrients and minerals to the body. Taking two to three teaspoon daily helps maintain general health
- For Burns, cuts and bruises it can be applied topically on the affected area as it has antibacterial properties.
- For a younger looking and shiny skin use this face pack regularly- mix equal parts of olive oil, honey and almond oil. Apply the mixture to the face and leave for 15 – 20 minutes before washing off. This can be made once and stored in a jar for a longer period.
- It helps prevent bed wetting in children if they are given a tablespoon before going to sleep.
- Wild Rose (infused) Honey makes your hair lustrous and healthy. Make a hair pack by mixing half cup of honey and ¼ cup of olive oil. Massage this mixture into the scalp and leave for 30 minutes before washing. This will help to get the nutrients absorbed in the scalp and condition the hairs for longer time
Check our bestsellers!