- Grapefruit has a fresh, clean, uplifting aroma that is slightly tart while also being pleasant and sweet. For inhalation, Grapefruit has been used to uplift the spirits and relieve stress
- For skin and hair care applications, it offers astringent properties that help to balance oily skin and hair and is a useful addition to facial toners
- Grapefruit is best known as an astringent and a digestive aid. Also good for cellulite, water retention and obesity.
- It is also helpful for reducing cellulite and water retention as well as a digestive aid. Its properties include an antibacterial, antidepressant, antiseptic, astringent, depurative, digestive, diuretic, restorative, stimulant, and tonic.
“Our ultimate goal is not to be the largest Pure & Natural Skincare & Food company. It is to positively impact the lives of as many people as humanly possible. Ultimately, we feel this is possible only by providing our customers with an exceptional experience that keeps them coming back.
By selling such a high quality & 100% Pure & Natural product at an affordable & Best Price.
– Najam Mazari CEO Chiltan Pure. (Certified Aromatherapist)