Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Learn when and how you should wash your hands to stay healthy.
Washing hands can keep you healthy and prevent the spread of respiratory and diarrheal infections from one person to the next. Germs can spread from other people or surfaces when you:
- Touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Prepare or eat food and drinks with unwashed hands
- Touch a contaminated surface or objects
- Blow your nose, cough, or sneeze into hands and then touch other people’s hands or common objects
Chiltanpure Tea Tree Antibacterial Hand Wash
Chiltanpure Tea Tree Antibacterial Hand wash is particularly formulated with Tea Tree Oil, a natural antiseptic, to help remove germs whist leaving your hands feeling soft and refreshed day after day.
Our Tea tree essential oil has long been known to combat bacteria, and as such is perfect for curing athlete’s foot, ringworm, jock itch, and more. The formula of our hand wash is effective in targeting and eliminating the causes of skin bacteria.
Key Times to Wash Hands with Chiltanpure Tea Tree Antibacterial Hand wash
You can help yourself and your loved ones stay healthy by washing your hands often, especially during these key times when you are likely to get and spread germs:
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching garbage
The reviving scent of tea tree provides an invigorating aromatherapy experience like no other.