Tea Tree Antibacterial Hand Wash that is Hygienic, Ecological and Kind to Hands
- The Natural Formula Leaves Hands Clean and Moisturise
- pH-balanced, gentle hand wash
- Kills harmful bacteria in super quick time with Tea Tree EO, Peppermint EO, Castile Soap and Isopropyl Alcohol
- 99% of certified organic ingredients
- Free from SLS, PPD, Sulfate, Silicones, Parabens, Triclosan
7 Incredible Benefits of Castile Soap
- Gently cleanse without the toxins: Virtually all soaps use toxic sulfates to get that lather we’re all accustomed to, but castile soap lathers naturally – no chemicals necessary. Most soaps are nothing more than strong drying agents, but castile soap actually cleanses and protects thanks to oleuropein – a compound with potent antibacterial effects.
- Safe for sensitive skin: Since castile soap is made from safe, simple plant oils, it is considered safe for even the most sensitive skin types.
- Smooth and soothe dry, irritated skin: Plant oils are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids. These healthy fats help replenish the water level within the epidermis, resulting in supple, glowing skin. Plus, it doesn’t strip your skin’s natural oils, so no worries about dry, flaky skin.
- Naturally hydrating: The process of making oil-based soap results in a byproduct known as glycerin, which most synthetic soaps filter out. That’s a shame considering glycerin absorbs water from the surrounding air, working to moisturize your skin as naturally as possible. Fortunately, castile soap retains its glycerin content.
- No gunked up pores: Castile soap lets your skin breathe and encourages the natural process of shedding dead skin cells. While synthetic soaps can irritate and block pores, castile soap keeps them clean and clear.
- Natural free-radical protection: Plant oils are rich in antioxidants such as vitamins A and E. Regular use of castile soap can help protect against skin cell degeneration and can, therefore, delay the appearance of wrinkles and accelerated ageing.
- Ease eczema, psoriasis & more: Nutrient-rich plant oils also contain a highly anti-inflammatory compound. In fact, its anti-inflammatory action has been compared to that of Ibuprofen. As such, castile soap can help reduce inflammation – the source of many of our most bothersome skin conditions.
We use a concentrated extract of tea tree essential oil and peppermint essential oil, standardised to contain Isopropyl Alcohol which gives Tea Tree oil its well-known anti-microbial properties. This extract has been shown to have antibacterial activity against a broad range of Gram+ and Gram- bacteria as well as yeasts, moulds. Peppermint essential oil has high virucidal activity. The high content of menthol in the peppermint EO has more antimicrobial activity.