Jasmine Floral Water Benefits
Following are the benefits of Jasmine Floral Water:
- Non-irritating: Jasmine Sambac, a variety from Hawaii, is perfect for those with finicky skin temperaments, as it’s non-irritating and non-sensitizing. It’s also great for dry, greasy, or sensitive skin, as it helps to balance all types without irritating.
- Even skin tone: Jasmine can help. The oil is very effective in the evening the tone of the skin as well as reducing the appearance of age spots.
- Natural scent: We can’t deny the lovely scent that this flower has—so adding it to skin care helps to pick you up as well as nourish your skin.
- Anti-aging: Because of its antioxidants, jasmine can help protect from environmental stressors. This can help give a youthful appearance to your skin.
- Moisturizing: Like many natural oils, jasmine oil helps treat dry skin and provide natural moisture that won’t clog pores.
How to Use Hydrosols:
Spray the toner all over your skin (Keep away from eyes), let it dry (No wipes or towels require) and see a noticeably rejuvenated skin.
Distilled from the jasmine flower water at the highest level of purity to ensure a 100% pure, premium hydrosol that is lab tested. Hydrosols are the aromatic remains after the steam-distillation process occurs. They are an excellent complement to essential oils because they are gentle enough to be used directly on the skin and can be used on children. Jasmine floral water reduced the age spots moisturizer the age spots moisturizer the skin, treat dry skin and provide clog pores.
For external use only. Do not use in pregnancy. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.