- It has a strong but sweet, pleasing and romantic fragrance, which evokes feelings of warmth and of passion, and often associated with romance and love. Jasmine Essential Oil is an effective aphrodisiac, bringing out inner desires and restoring sexual energy and confidence, and when used in massage oil, or to fragrance a room, jasmine is soothing and uplifting.
- It warms the emotions, calms the nerves and dispels feelings of apathy, indifference and listlessness, replacing them with confidence, energy and optimism. It provides an uplifting effect on the mind and fights depression. The rich aroma of jasmine can be used to fragrance a room with a relaxing and romantic atmosphere.
- It is ideal if you are planning a candle light dinner with someone special. Jasmine has skin-softening properties and is beneficial to dry, sensitive or inflamed skin, especially when the condition is related to emotional stress. Jasmine’s softening effect on the skin makes it a valuable essential oil for both face and body. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties. Jasmine Essential Oil can help to fade away scar marks, after spots, and stretch marks.
- Jasmine Essential Oil gives relief from cough by helping clear the accumulation of phlegm in the respiratory tracts as well as from snoring by clearing congestion of nasal and respiratory tracts. Jasmine Essential Oil is used to facilitate and ease birth and to reduce labour pain, especially when combined with either rose or neroli oils. This oil makes an amazing perfume.
"Our ultimate goal is not to be the largest Pure & Natural Skincare & Food company; it is to positively impact the lives of as many people as humanly possible. Ultimately, we feel this is possible only by providing our customers with an exceptional experience that keeps them coming back.
By selling such a high quality & 100% Pure & Natural product at an affordable & Best Price.
– Najam Mazari CEO Chiltan Pure. (Certified Aromatherapist)