Mango butter has many benefits for skin and hair. The fruit has become a “go-to” ingredient lately in skincare, and with so many benefits of mango for skin suffering from acne, blackhead, dark spots, and skin aging, why would you look elsewhere? Mango Butter is a wonderful source of minerals and vitamins and plays an important part in producing collagen to protect, smooth, revitalize, and firm the skin.
Mango Butter is good for the clears blemishes, hand & foot moisturizer and also treats the dry skin. And Mango Butter fights off wrinkles & fine lines & good for hair Moisturizer.
For hair also use the Mango to moisturizing and maintaining the growth of hair. Mango butter is also used for dry skin treatment.
- Organic Mango Butter [LightWeight] Better Than Cocoa & Shea Butter
- Clears Blemishes
- Hand & Foot Moisturizer
- Treats Dry Skin
- Fights off Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Mango Butter for Heals Scars
- Soothes Bug Bites
- Moisturizes Hair
- Maintains the Skin’s Elasticity & Flexibility
- Heals Minor Cuts & Rashes
- Treats Eczema & Psoriasis
- Mango Butter for Dry Skin
- Soothes Sunburn
- Great Substitute for Shea or Cocoa Butter
- Improve Your Complexion by Mango Butter
- Keep Your Skin Plump And Youthful