Mango butter has many benefits for skin and hair. The fruit has become a “go-to” ingredient lately in skincare, and with so many benefits of mango for skin suffering from acne, blackhead, dark spots, and skin ageing, why would you look elsewhere? Mango Butter is a wonderful source of minerals and vitamins and plays an important part in producing collagen to protect, smooth, revitalize, and firm the skin.
Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree. It may offer mild UV protection (up to SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
Mango Butter is good for the clears blemishes, hand & foot moisturizer and also treats the dry skin. And Mango Butter fights off wrinkles & fine lines & good for hair Moisturizer.
For hair also use the Mango to moisturizing and maintaining the growth of hair. Mango butter is also used for dry skin treatment.
- Organic Mango Butter [LightWeight] Better Than Cocoa & Shea Butter
- Clears Blemishes
- Hand & Foot Moisturizer
- Treats Dry Skin
- Fights off Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Mango Butter for Heals Scars
- Soothes Bug Bites
- Moisturizes Hair
- Maintains the Skin’s Elasticity & Flexibility
- Heals Minor Cuts & Rashes
- Treats Eczema & Psoriasis
- Mango Butter for Dry Skin
- Soothes Sunburn
- Great Substitute for Shea or Cocoa Butter
- Improve Your Complexion by Mango Butter
- Keep Your Skin Plump And Youthful