9 Health Benefits of Organic Mustard Oil You May Not Have Known!
- Mustard oil is an everyday staple in Pakistan, India, Rome, and Greece for centuries as a culinary and therapeutic agent. Being extracted from Mustard seeds, this oil carries a unique nutty flavor and packs a massive array of health benefits.
- Being rich in MUFA, PUFA, Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin E, Minerals and anti-oxidants, Mustard oil demonstrates active Anti-Microbial property and is Anti-inflammatory. It improves heart health and reduces cancer risks.
- The most valuable health benefit of Mustard oil can be attributed to its active stimulant property. It helps improves circulation, boosts metabolism, relieves sinus congestion and, most importantly, invigorates digestion.
- With its thick consistency and rich Vitamin E content, Mustard oil is considered as a natural Sunscreen when applied externally. It also acts as a natural cleanser by opening skin pores by stimulating the sweat glands. Massaging with Mustard oil is known to lighten the pigmentation spots and improve complexion.
- Mustard oil moisturizes and revitalizes the scalp with essential fatty acids and helps prevent hair loss by warding off dandruff and fungal infections. Mix with an equal quantity of virgin coconut oil and massage scalp for complete hair care from root to the tip.
- Mustard oil acts as an antibacterial when used both externally and internally. Internally it fights with the bacterial infections in colon, intestines and other parts of the digestive tract. Externally it fights both bacterial and fungal infections of the skin.