- Sesame seeds are also a great source of vitamins and minerals. Depending on whether you choose unrefined, refined or toasted sesame oil for cooking with, the nutritional potency will vary. You can expect to get at least some of the following nutrients:
- Vitamins: B vitamins are great for providing you with energy and vitamin E is good for your skin
- Minerals: Iron, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus are all available in good supply, but zinc and copper are the real powerhouses. They’re both good for your red blood cells, blood circulation and metabolism. Zinc also helps with collagen production and immune function, and copper is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Antioxidants: These nutrients fight off free radicals that cause inflammation, cancer, ageing, and diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
"Our ultimate goal is not to be the largest Pure & Natural Skincare & Food company; it is to positively impact the lives of as many people as humanly possible. Ultimately, we feel this is possible only by providing our customers with an exceptional experience that keeps them coming back.
By selling such a high quality & 100% Pure & Natural product at an affordable & Best Price.
– Najam Mazari CEO Chiltan Pure. (Certified Aromatherapist)