Chiltan pure sesame seed
Chiltan Pure sesame seeds are rich sources of protein, vitamins, and antioxidants. People use sesame oil in place of other cooking oils to treat high blood pressure. Sesame is sometimes used for diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific research to support these other uses.
In foods, sesame oil is used as cooking oil and to make dressings and sauces. Sesame seeds are added to food for flavouring. Sesame is considered a major food allergen. Some people may be at risk for an allergic reaction to sesame. Sesame seed can be used in various ways
- Toss sesame seeds into a salad.
- Bring sesame seeds into trail mix.
- Top your breakfast with sesame seeds.
- Consume melon seeds 2 tablespoons a day.
- Dress up your baked goods with sesame Seeds.