Tomato Oil is very few people known about it, but it is an incredible carrier oil for your skin and hair. It is cold press from tomato seeds and has a deep orange color and tangy tomato scent to it.
Tomato oil is used for the pore minimizer treatment. In the pore minimizer treatment draws out bacteria and blackheads from your skin pores and shrinks them. It is also beneficial for skin and hair. Some of its benefits were:
Tomato Oil Benefits:
- Treat Open Pores
- Glowing Skin
- Prevents Signs of Aging
- Act as a Natural Sunscreen
- Pore Minimizer
- Act as a Natural Stress Reliever
- Fight Cellular Damage
- Natural Bleaching Agent
- Smooth Skin
- Remove Dead Skin Cells
- Pore Minimizing Serum
- Treat Dry Hair
- Condition Hair
- Treat Hair Loss
- Skin Care
- Tomato Oily Skin
- Pore Minimizer Treatment
₨2,400 Buy Now
Tomato Oil Benefits
Serums, in general, are very versatile. They are concentrated versions of other skin treatments and can be used in combination with most products to solve several issues, including junks, dry skin, and dull skin(Tomato oil benefits). As for serums made to minimize enlarged pores, the best ones will work by increasing cell turnover. Antioxidants like vitamin C, retinol, and exfoliating acids are all ingredients that decrease the pore of skin and also because they can unclog clear dead skin, reduce excess sebum, clear skin issues, and congested pores(Tomato oil benefits). It’s also useful for open pores treatment.
Open Pore Skin:
Open skin pores are small pit-like pores that appear in people with combination to oily skin. Having open pores on your skin can make your face look dull and old. Pores also accumulate dirt and become clogged. A clogged pore leads to further complications like pimples, blackheads, and excess production of sebum(open pore skin).
The many benefits of pore minimizer but the best treatment of pore minimizer is pore minimizing serum-like Tomato Oil(Tomato oil benefits). Tomato oil is work for the open pore skin.
Treat Open Pores
Act as a Natural Sunscreen
Act as a Natural Stress Reliever
Fight Cellular Damage
Natural Bleaching Agent
Remove Dead Cells
Treat Hair Loss
₨2,400 Buy Now
Tomato Oil Recipes
Charred Tomato Oil:
Prep Time: 15 minutes and 1 hour, plus straining time
Cook Time: 10 minute
Total Time: 1 and a half(1/2) hours, plus straining time
2 cups cherry tomato oil
4 oil-cured anchovies, minced
30 garlic cloves
Kosher salt, to taste
1 red bell pepper
1 tablespoon oregano, chopped
1 fresh bay leaf
2. Preheat the grill to high. Place the tomatoes, garlic, and pepper on a foil-lined baking sheet(Tomato oil recipes). Roast the vegetables, turning as needed, until the skins are charred and blistered, 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Pulse the mixture until chunky purée forms, then allow to infuse for another 30 minutes(Tomato oil recipes).
4. Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth-lined strainer over a medium bowl. Let the mixture strain only through gravity, being sure not to stir or push the oil through. (This should take around 2 hours.)
5. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days(Tomato oil recipes).
Spicy Hot Tomato Oil
We heard about this sauce on triple D when Guy Fieri visited Pastabilities in Syracuse. They’re famous for this sauce, and because it looked so good on TV, we just had to try to make it(open pores skin). The result was WOW! A very addictive sauce with the clean taste of tomatoes plus some fiery heat from the chilies and a bit of sweetness from the honey. AMAZING! We’ll be making this sauce again and again without a doubt!
- 250mL olive oil
- 1 San Marzano tomatoes (400g)
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 10 drops of tomato oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon chili flakes
- crusty bread
- Heat the olive oil on medium heat(Tomato oil recipes).
- Add the garlic and cook until the garlic turns golden about 3-5 minutes. Remove the garlic from the oil and set aside.
- Add the tomatoes, honey, salt, and chilies to the oil and cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Whizz the sauce until smooth(Tomato oil recipes).
- Add the fried garlic back into the sauce and stir well.
- Serve warm with crusty bread(Tomato oil recipes).
Burst Cherry Tomato Sauce
Juicy sweet cherry tomatoes burst open in warm olive oil, creating a luxuriously silky sauce that comes together in minutes.
- Yield: 4–6 servings Active Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound pasta
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Freshly grated Parmesan (for serving)
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, occasionally stirring, until al dente; drain and transfer to a large bowl(Tomato oil recipes).
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a 12″ skillet or wide heavy saucepan over medium-high. Add garlic, then tomatoes, pepper, sugar, and 1 tsp. Salt. Cook, occasionally stirring until tomatoes burst and release their juices to form a sauce, 6–8 minutes(Tomato oil recipes).
How to Use Tomato Oil
Pore minimizer treatments are helpful for shrink the appearance of pores. Our top pick is the Perricone MD Exfoliating Pore Refiner because it exfoliates, clarifies, and refines the skin surface making pores less noticeable. For many, the treatment and elimination of blackheads and enlarged pores feel like a puzzle that can not solve. While these skin conditions are stubborn. However, they are not impossible to overcome — you have to use the right products. The best pore minimizing serum(Tomato oil recipes).
Reduce the appearance of clogged, dark, or enlarged pores by increasing your skin cell turnover through gentle exfoliation and reducing the production of excess oil. So, the best pore minimizer treatment is tomato oil(Tomato oil recipes).
(Face)By massaging your face with 2-3 drops of oil daily.
(Hair)Use a little amount of oil. Massage it into your scalp, hair then wrap your hair up with the towel to prevent it from staining pillow.
چہرہ) اس آئل کے 2 سے 3 قطرے روزانہ استعمال کریں ۔)
میں مسا ج کریں اور بالوں کو تولیہ سے ڈھک لیں تاکہ تکیہ خراب نہ ہو۔ (Scalp)ھیئر) تھوڑا سا آئل لے کر اپنے سر)
₨2,400 Buy Now
Tomato Oil Benefits
جلد کے کھلے مسام::Open Pores
کھلی جلد کے سوراخ چھوٹے، گڑھے کی طرح چھید ہوتے ہیں جو تیل کی جلد کے امتزاج والے لوگوں میں ظاہر ہوتے ہیں۔ آپ کی جلد پر کھلے مسام ہونے سے آپ کا چہرہ خستہ اور بوڑھا ہوسکتا ہے۔ مسام بھی گندگی جمع کرتے ہیں۔ اس سے مزید پیچیدگیاں پیدا ہوجاتی ہیں جیسے بلیک ہیڈز ، اورکیل مہاسےکی زیادہ پیداوار۔ زیادہ ترکھلے مسام جلد کے لئے ٹماٹر کا تیل استعمال کیا جاتا ھے۔
₨2,400 Buy Now
Ingredients Of Tomato Oily Skin
₨2,400 Buy Now
Nutrition Facts Of Tomato Oil
|Nutritional value per 100 g|
|Energy||74 kJ (18 kcal)|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g|
|Vitamin A equiv.||42 μg||5%|
|lutein zeaxanthin||123 μg|
|Thiamine (B1)||0.037 mg||3%|
|Niacin (B3)||0.594 mg||4%|
|Vitamin B6||0.08 mg||6%|
|Vitamin C||14 mg||17%|
|Vitamin E||0.54 mg||4%|
|Vitamin K||7.9 μg||8%|
|*Percentages are roughly approximated using US recommendations for adults.|₨2,400 Buy Now
How to Use Tomato Oil for Hair and Skin?
By massaging your face with 2-3 drops of carrier oil daily.
اپنے چہرے پر روزانہ 2 سے 3 قطرے carrier oil آئل سے مالش کریں۔
Use a little amount of oil because massage it into your scalp, hair then wrap your hair up with the towel to prevent it from staining pillow.
تھوڑی مقدار میں تیل استعمال کریں۔ اس کے بعد ، اسے اپنے سر میں مساج کریں ، پھر بال اپنے تولیے سے لپیٹ لیں تاکہ تکیا داغ لگنے سے بچ سکے۔
Note: For external use only.
|Tomato Oil in Urdu|
|ٹماٹر کا تیل|