Ajwain Honey that Can Change Your Life
Pure Honey or raw Honey has been part of thousands of folk home remedies. Pure Honey has a bunch of non-pharmacological uses for health and your everyday use. Pure Honey has a history of working as potent ointment its effective form makes pure Honey do wonders with your skin. Raw or pure Honey is not the same as we find in grocery stores. Well, it is not proved, but most of the people believe that pure Honey contains some additional benefits over the processed or pasteurized Honey. We can find this pasteurized Honey in grocery stores; it is thought that after pasteurization, not just excessive nutrients, colour and taste are changed but most of the nutrients which are important and essential are also depleted. Pasteurization also increases shelf life and mostly kills somewhat dangerous microbes.
This golden, sweet and thick liquid is produced by honeybees in their hexagonal cups in honeycombs. The pure Honey is obtained straight from these hexagonal cups. This pure Honey contains a lot of debris such as parts of dead honey bees, pollen. So, Pure Honey is always passed through a filter to collect pure Honey without any sort of debris in it. Pasteurization is performed to kill yeast cells and make Honey look more transparent, glossy and attractive. But pasteurization may affect some important nutrients as well.
Some historical events also describe that people have been using pure Honey as a remedy for more than 8000 years, although it is not sure there is some evidence in this regard. Mostly ancient people have only access to Pure Honey but nowadays people mostly use pasteurized Honey.
Pure Ajwain Honey also contains significant amounts of bee pollen and bee propolis, which is glue-like substance and honey bees use to stick and hold their hexagonal cups together. Pasteurized Honey may not have the same levels of bee propolis and bee pollen.
The research took place in 2017 on bee pollen and in 2015 in bee wax, it was concluded that bee propolis and bee pollen can have both anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and cancer-preventive properties.
The following are some beneficial facts of Pure Honey:
- Pure Honey acting as an Antioxidant, Antibacterial Property of Pure Honey
- Ajwain Honey increases your Body’s Regenerative Abilities
- Antifungal Properties of Pure Manuka Honey
- Contains Abundant Phytonutrients
- Aid in Digestive Problems
- Help in Cure of Sore Throat
- Ajwain Honey helps in Lowering your Blood Pressure
- Pure Honey helps in Improving Cholesterol Levels
- Ajwain Honey helps in Lowering Triglycerides
- Antioxidants present in Pure Honey for Beneficial Heart Health
- Pure Honey Encourages Wounds and Burns Cure
- Pure Honey is Delicious but Still High in Calories
- Nutritional Components Provided by Pure Honey
- Pure Honey Protecting against Brain Damage
- Any Risks involved in Ajwain Honey Consumption