Linseed oil, also known as flaxseed oil or flax oil, is a colourless to yellowish oil obtained from the dried, ripened seeds of the flax plant. The oil is obtained by pressing, sometimes followed by solvent extraction. Linseed oil is a drying oil, meaning it can polymerize into a solid form.
- High in ALA Omega-3 fatty acid: 7
- Fresh, cold-pressed and protected from air and light
- Enjoy right off the spoon or mix into salad dressings, yoghurt, oatmeal, or smoothies
- Support for hair growth, anti-thinning and overall scalp health
- PURE: 100% Pure Flaxseed Oil. 0 additives, 0 fillers. Just simply Pure Flaxseed Oil
- QUALITY: Unrefined, Cold-Pressed, 100% Pure Flax Seed Oil. No heat treatment in the extraction and keep our products 100% Natural
- ESSENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS: Science confirms the importance of omega-3s in a healthy diet, with essential benefits for brain health, heart health, immune support, and healthy hair, skin and nails.