ChiltanPure Sea Buckthorn Powder
"ذائقہ کے لیے شہد کے ساتھ استعمال کریں"
Chiltan pure Sea buckthorn contains many medicinal compounds, as well as nutrients that include:
- Amino acids
- Fatty acids
The leaves, flowers, seeds, and berries of sea buckthorn are used in teas, oils, or concentrates for a wide variety of health issues.
Sea buckthorn is thought to remove free radicals — molecules that can damage cells. Most scientific evidence is from animal studies. Though not proven in human clinical trials, people say they take sea buckthorn specifically to try to
Shop Sea Buckthorn Powder & Get delivery in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, and across Pakistan.
- Treat stomach or intestinal problems
- Improve blood pressure or blood cholesterol
- Prevent or manage blood vessel or heart disease
- Complement cancer treatment
- Boost immunity and prevent infections
- Treat obesity
- Improve symptoms of cirrhosis
- Improve eyesight or dry eyes
- Treat respiratory problems such as asthma, colds, and pneumonia
People also use sea buckthorn as a sunscreen or cosmetic, and for a variety of skin problems such as:
- Radiation damage
- Exanthemata, a skin rash usually found in children
- Bedsores, burns, or cuts
- Acne, dermatitis, or dry skin
There isn’t enough evidence to confirm that sea buckthorn works for most of these health problems. But there is some limited research showing it might be helpful for:
In animal studies, sea buckthorn has also shown some promise in slowing the growth of tumors and ulcers. But more studies are needed.
Optimal doses of sea buckthorn have not been set for any condition. Quality and active ingredients in supplements may vary widely. This makes it very hard to set a standard dose.
Sea buckthorn fruit or fruit juice can be found in certain jellies, juices, purees, sauces, drinks, and liquors. People do not usually eat the berries raw because they are acidic. The amount of sea buckthorn used in food is typically much less than that used for medicinal purposes