Sabudana Tapioca Pearls ساگو دانہ Improves Digestion, Keeps Brain & Heart Healthy
Prime Fast Delivery
Need More Discount ~ Chat with Sales Person! BARGIN NOW
ساگو دانہ کے استعمال کے طریقے۔
ساگو دانہ کو مندرجہ ذیل طریقوں سے استعمال کیا جاسکتا ہے۔
۔ 1 ساگو دانہ کو کھیر، پڈنگ، سوپ ، کیک ، پین کیک، بریڈ، کھچڑی اور بائنڈنگ یعنی کسی بھی غذا کو گاڑھا کرنے کے لیے استعمال کیا جا سکتا ہے۔
۔ 2 خالی دودھ یا پانی میں پکا کر بھی استعمال کیا جاسکتا ہے اور گاڑھا ہونے پر حسب ضرورت چینی ملا کر استعمال کریں
۔ 3 بچے اگر اسے کھانا پسند نہ کریں تو ساگو دانہ کو دودھ میں ابال کر چھان کر الگ کر لیں، اب اس دودھ کو بچوں پلایا جا سکتا ہے۔
۔ 4 ساگو دانہ کو آلو میں ملا کر اس کے کٹلس بھی بنائے جا سکتے ہیں۔
Makes Every Bite Healthy & Tasty!
ChiltanPure Sabudana Pakistan Tapioca Pearls, made from cassava root, are an amazing low-fat, nutritious ingredient rich in potassium, protein, calcium, and fibre that makes your dishes healthy and tasty at the same time. Proving to be beneficial for sick people, infants, and during fasting. These pearl-like edibles can be added to a number of cuisines, including kheer, sabudana khichdi, falooda, and a variety of other delicious dishes. Further, our pure Sabudana is a gluten-free, easy-to-cook ingredient that can be enjoyed by everyone for a healthy meal!
Gluten-Free Nutritious Choice!
Discover the nutritional benefits of sabudana. Check out its carbohydrates, fibre, and necessary minerals. Explore the advantages of eating sabudana during fasting times since it provides a quick source of energy while also keeping you feeling fuller.
Sabudana is naturally gluten-free, making it a good option for people who have gluten sensitivity or celiac disease. It is allergen-friendly since it is devoid of common allergens such as wheat, soy, and dairy. Give instructions on how to incorporate sabudana into specialised diets.
- ChiltanPure Sabudana in Pakistan is high in carbs, which give the body a rapid burst of energy. Sabudana's advantages include being a wonderful meal option for people who want rapid energy, such as athletes or those who perform physically hard work.
- Easy to digest, Sabudana is a suitable dietary option for people suffering from digestive disorders or recovering from an illness
- Gluten-free Sabudana is an excellent dietary choice for those who are gluten-intolerant or follow a gluten-free diet.
- It includes potassium, which is believed to help the body control blood pressure levels.
- Sabudana is high in calcium, which aids in the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- A high-calorie dish like sabudana benefits in gaining weight.. For those who are underweight or struggle to put on weight, it is a fantastic meal alternative.
- Fibre from sabudana is beneficial for promoting a healthy digestive system and avoiding constipation.
- Antioxidants included in instant sabudana aid in detoxification and the removal of toxic poisons from the body. Thus, many people use it for treating skin problems.
- Sabudana possesses anti-inflammatory qualities that aid in the reduction of aggravation in the body and the prevention of chronic illnesses.
- Sabudana is high in protein, which aids in the development and repair of muscular tissue in the body. That is why sabudana is also used to treat hair.
The powerful superfood sabudana, also known as tapioca pearls, offers a number of health benefits, including the capacity to decrease blood pressure. Sabudana is rich in protein and dietary fibre, which contribute to its various health benefits in addition to decreasing blood pressure. It provides essential vitamins and minerals that support overall wellness, aid in digestion, and control blood sugar.
Strong Bones & Teeth
A kind of root vegetable known as "sabudana" or "tapioca" is used in a variety of cuisines. Its ability to maintain healthy bones is also gaining attention. Natural sources of sabudana include a high concentration of calcium, which is required for healthy bones and teeth. Improved calcium intake not only improves mineral density in our bones, but it also reduces the risk of fracture in the elderly due to age-related bone loss.
Sabudana, often known as tapioca pearls, is an excellent way to improve your digestive system. Sabudana, which is high in fibre and carbohydrates, aids in nutritional absorption and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in the stomach, both of which are useful to the digestive system.
Sabudana, a dish that imitates an ancient grain, is beginning to appear in an increasing number of cuisines. It is a great source of energy and is perfect for athletes and others who work long hours since it contains a lot of carbohydrates. Sabudana is a diverse dish that, in addition to giving you energy, has extra health benefits because of the protein and fibre it contains. Moreover, it provides you with the vigour you require to go through the day!
Improves Nervous System
The nutritional powerhouse sabudana benefits in improving the brain health. It contains calcium and phosphorus, two elements necessary for a healthy brain and nervous system. Sabudana is also rich in complex carbs, which are great for delivering enduring energy.
Maintains Brain Function
Consuming sabudana can have a significant, positive impact on one's mental health. It has a high magnesium content, which eases stress and calms the mind. Additionally, it contains a lot of carbs, which trigger the production of serotonin, which improves mood and increases energy.
Sabudana has a number of minerals, such as amylose and amylopectin, which have a calming effect on the body and may improve sleep. If you want to lower your risk of hypertension, you should include sabudana on a regular basis in your diet. Anyone aiming to improve their general health or follow a heart-healthy diet should use it.
Take a bowl of sabudana and wash it properly under tap water. Drain the water and wash again.
Soak the sabudana overnight or for at least 4 hours prior to cooking. Make sure you don’t soak it in too much water. Only fill it up to the level of sabudana.
Once you have the soaked or boiled sabudana ready, you can cook it to make sabudana khichdi, sabudana kheer, sabudana vada, etc