Beeswax is a natural substance derived from the beehive of honeybees and other bees. Beeswax contains a high concentration of Vitamin A.
ChiltanPure 100% Natural Beeswax is used in manufacturing as a thickener, emulsifier, and stiffener in cosmetics. In soaps and perfumes, our pure Beeswax is used as a fragrance. It is also perfect for manufacturing household products like candles, lip balm, lotion, whitening creams, and other household items. For dry and damaged hair, our Beeswax is a fantastic moisturizer.
How Is Beeswax Beneficial for Skin Care & Hair Care
- Organic Beeswax is used in numerous cosmetic and household products.
- It nourishes the skin and helps in the cure of a range of skin problems.
- Using our Beeswax in baby rash lotion offers fantastic relief and protects your infant's skin.
- Due to its low risk of clogging pores and irritating skin, this natural ingredient is suitable for almost everyone.
- Beeswax is one of the best substances for softening skin and improving elasticity.
- Vitamin A in this beewax aids in preserving the moisture of both your scalp and hair.
- Along with vitamin A, our Beeswax also possesses antibacterial and antifungal characteristics that can naturally help with dandruff and even scalp infections.
- Using Beeswax, olive oil, and honey, you can treat eczema, dandruff, and even psoriasis on your scalp.
Shop Bees Wax & Get delivery in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, and across Pakistan.