Egg Conditioner Mask - Ideal for Hair Growth, Smooths Frizziness, Makes Your Hair Thick and Shiny
Prime Fast Delivery
Need More Discount ~ Chat with Sales Person! BARGIN NOW
Smooth Out Your Hair Problems With Nourishment Of Egg!
Bolan Clinic Egg Conditioner in Pakistan, made with a powerful blend of egg protein and biotin, treats dull, dry, and weak hair. Folate, biotin, and vitamins A and E keep hair thick and healthy. Perfect solution for chemically treated hair as it restores moisture levels and shines. Applying it to split ends after shampooing gives a soft and silky texture to your hair by removing split ends and frizz.
Healthy Hair In, Damaged Hair Out!
Give your hair the loving care it demands with Bolan Clinic Egg Conditioner. It is made with egg protein and collagen, which strengthens and adds shine naturally. Our Egg Protein Conditioner nourishes and strengthens, resulting in stronger and smoother hair. The collagen in the conditioner develops a protective coating on the hair strands, strengthening the overall texture of your hair.
- An egg conditioner benefits your hair in treating dandruff and scalp itching.
- Topically apply egg-based conditioner to your hair. It will help maintain vitamins in the roots of your hair. As a result, the new hair will be stronger and less prone to breaking and falling out.
- Egg Conditioner contains vitamins that may strengthen hair and make it more resistant to harm. The yolk may be very beneficial for moisturising dry hair.
- Bolan Egg Yolk Conditioner is abundant in lutein, which moisturises the hair and enhances its elasticity. It also aids in the development of breakage resistance, which may result in fewer split ends.
- Proper application of best Egg Conditioner of Bolan Clinic to hair, provides enough nutrients to impart dull hair with a healthy lustre. Unlike shampoos, which often strip natural oils from the hair, egg white conditioner helps to keep them.
- Hair is mainly made up of protein. Egg protein helps to develop and cure the damaged structure of the hair, making it thicker and less brittle. People with thin, lifeless hair may benefit the most from using egg conditioner for hair fall.
The egg yolk in the egg conditioner is full of fatty acids that can hydrate the hair follicles and stop them from becoming dry. Dryness can make the scalp flaky and itchy, which makes dandruff worse.
Reduces Hair Loss
Additionally, egg is a wonderful source of nutrients, including biotin, vitamin B12, and iron. These are crucial for promoting healthy hair development. Particularly, biotin is renowned for its capacity to encourage hair development and stop hair loss.
Proteins and nutrients that help hydrate the scalp and encourage strong hair development to maintain hydrated, healthy hair.
Removes Split Ends
Iron, biotin, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6 are just a few of the vitamins and minerals found in egg conditioner for hair that are crucial for promoting healthy hair development. The ability of biotin to specifically encourage hair development Also, it helps remove split ends.
Makes Hair Shiny
Egg Conditioner for hair growth have protein that helps to protect your hair strands by strengthening the keratin in your hair, making it smoother and shinier. In essence, hair shine occurs when the cuticle layers of your hair come together securely, seal in moisture, and shield your hair from harm.
Strong Healthy & Thick Hair
Egg conditioner for hair loss is suggested for thick hair because of their thicker and fuller composition. Additionally, eggs provide your scalp with nutrients and aid in the growth of fresh, healthy hair that is less vulnerable to breakage.
|Apply to damp hair|
|Use hands or a wide-tooth comb to work conditioner through your hair, focusing on the ends|
|Leave it in for 3-5 minutes, depending on how deeply you wish to condition|