Bolan Clinic Egg Oil in Pakistan is a rich source of vitamins A and E, biotin, folate, and proteins that are best for keeping hair thick and healthy. It is best for preventing hair loss and retaining moisture levels as it contains high levels of hydrating ingredients. It helps restore the health of your damaged and colour-treated hair, giving you anti-frizz, strong, and shiny hair with the power of omega 3 and triglycerides.
Egg Hair Oil is made from the whites of eggs, which are high in fats, cholesterol, and phospholipids. Several research studies have found that cholesterol is necessary for healthy skin and hair. It readily penetrates into the skin and hair follicles. It also helps in the mending of dry, damaged skin. Aside from that, this best egg oil for hair is high in important polyunsaturated fatty acids like omega 3 and omega 6, which aid in cell development.
- This oil can aid in the prevention of premature hair loss. It includes omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which is an important ingredient in hair maintenance.
- They aid in increasing moisture in your hair, thereby avoiding hair ageing. They also improve the flow of oxygen in your scalp and help reinforce your hair follicles, which results in stronger and darker shades of hair.
- Eggs include a number of nutrients that might help moisturise and nourish the skin, thereby decreasing dandruff. With a variety of nutrients in eggs, it can help moisturise and feed the skin, potentially reducing dandruff.
- Numerous nutrients included in eggs may help hydrate and nourish the skin, reducing dandruff.
- Our best Egg Oil for hair promotes healthy hair development and reduces hair loss. This is due to the increased blood flow and the fact that it brings more oxygen and nutrition to the hair follicles.
Reduces Hair Fall
Additionally, this Egg Oil is a good source of fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6, which can support healthy hair development by stimulating hair cells. These fatty acids may help the hair become more supple. This helps prevent breakage and hair loss. Massaging egg oil into your head can help increase blood flow to the hair follicles, boosting healthy hair growth and reducing hair loss.
Prevents Premature Greying
Our Egg Oil includes melanin, a substance that is responsible for determining hair colour. Regular usage of egg oil can help restore the natural colour of the hair and make it darker. Also, this egg oil contains biotin, an essential vitamin that helps prevent the formation of grey hairs and prevents them from further growing.
Thick & Healthy Hair
Egg Protein Hair Oil is high in protein, allowing it to nurture hair follicles. It supplies the nutrients essential for healthy hair development and restoration. Antioxidants included in egg oil help shield hair from oxidative damage carried on by free radicals. This helps to keep the hair healthy and thick.
Adds Shine to Hair
Egg Remedy Hair Oil is high in vital fatty acids, which can penetrate the hair strand. This makes the hair silky, soft, and shiny. Natural oils found in egg oil may offer an ideal shine to hair without the need for harsh chemicals or unnatural additions. This may make the hair seem more natural and lovely.
Egg for oily hair scalp includes bioactive substances with antibacterial characteristics, such as lipids, proteins, and vitamins. These characteristics aid in the removal of bacteria that cause dandruff.
By moisturising and nourishing the hair, Bolan Egg oil can help reduce frizz. This can make hair more manageable and simpler to style. Proteins, vitamins, and minerals included in egg oil are vital for healthy hair development. The resulting compounds work to strengthen the hair strands and nourish the hair follicles, which may reduce frizz.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of oil to your scalp along the length of your hair and massage with your fingertips using a circular motion for better hair.
- Do not use if you are allergic to eggs.
- For external use only.