Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml – Maintains Cholestrol & Prevents Heart Disease 500ml
Prime Fast Delivery
Need More Discount ~ Chat with Sales Person! BARGIN NOW
ChiltanPure Olive Oil
Olive oil is a major component of the Mediterranean diet. It is rich in antioxidants. . Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) are the primary fat found in it, and experts consider them to be healthy fat.
Chiltan Pure Olive oil’s antioxidants may help protect the body from cellular damage, which can lead to a variety of diseases and health problems. This oil has a bitter flavor, but because it is processed the fewest, it contains more antioxidants than other forms.
It is high in nutrients and antioxidants, and it has been linked to better skin hydration, anti-aging properties, and protection from sun damage. Buy Zaitoon Oil Online from ChiltanPure, Zaitoon Oil Price in Pakistan is Rs. 1,850 at ChiltanPure. Shop olive oil Online & Get delivery in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, and Across the Country.
Benefits of Olive Oil for Skin
This zaitun oil is perfect for use as a moisturizer because of its nourishing properties. It hydrates and rejuvenates the skin while cleansing it. It penetrates pores without clogging them, results in skin which is healthier and brighter than ever. It’s fascinating to hear Egyptian models admit to taking best olive oil baths to improve their skin texture. This oil has the following characteristics that makes it an ideal skincare product.
- It boosts the skin’s regenerative properties, making it ideal for anti-wrinkle and anti-aging treatments.
- Collagen and elastin fibres are stimulated, delivering the skin tensile strength.
- To bring out its anti-scarring effects, it strengthens weak skin tissues and offers new cells to scars.
- Best olive oil for skin glow is a must-have emollient for its hydrating properties, which leave the skin smooth and supple.
- After application, the light texture and non-sticky feature leaves a smooth texture.
Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in Pakistan
Improve Heart Health
Olive oil Pakistan is an important part of the Mediterranean diet, and it offers heart-health benefits (particularly EVOO). This includes its capacity to lower blood pressure and raise cholesterol levels, both of which lower the risk of heart disease.
Promote Cardiovascular Health
The polyphenols in EVOO reduce the risk of heart disease, lower LDL and total cholesterol levels, and aid in the prevention of plaque development in arteries. Olive oil can help people reduce their risk of cardiovascular failure by replacing harmful fats in their diet.
Reduce Risk of Depression
Consuming this zaitun oil as part of a Healthy diet can lower the risk of depression, especially when compared to a group that consumes trans-fats, which has been related to an elevated risk of depression.
Fats have a stabilizing influence on blood sugar levels. It also aids in the control of insulin levels. These effects have a generalized decreasing effect on blood glucose levels. This function aids diabetic patients in maintaining blood glucose levels.
Aid in Weight Loss
Monounsaturated fatty acids abundant in olive oil (MUFA). These fatty acids aid weight loss in order to keep your heart healthy and blood sugar levels stable. It promotes satisfaction, which keeps you from overdosing on other refined or trans-fat sources that are high in calories.
Fight Against Cancer
The polyphenols in olive oil Pakistan have been shown to have a devastating effect on cancer cells, both in terms of cell growth and cell death. The polyphenols in Oil appear to be particularly efficient against breast cancer cells, and they may also destroy skin cancer cells while causing no harm to healthy cells.
Beneficial in Massage
This oil is best to use for massage purposes. Because to the inclusion of oleic acid, it possesses anti-inflammatory characteristics and lowers the effects of inflammatory agents like CRP (C Reactive Protein). The relaxing impact of oil, as well as its anti-inflammatory properties, help to ease joint discomfort. As a result, it can be used to treat sports injuries, arthritis, and other joint disorders.
(For Food) Chiltanpure Olive oil also balances the acidity in high-acid foods, such as tomatoes, vinegar, wine, and lemon juice. In general, treat your olive oils as you do your wines, carefully pairing their tastes with the flavours of the other ingredients in the dishes you are creating.
Here are some ways to use olive oil
- Drizzle it over salad or mix it into a salad dressing.
- Use in marinades or sauces for meat, fish, poultry, and vegetables. The oil penetrates nicely into the first few layers of the food being marinated.
- Add at the end of cooking for a burst of flavour.
- Drizzle over cooked pasta or vegetables.
- Use instead of butter or margarine as a healthy dip for bread. Pour a little olive oil into a small side dish and add a few splashes of balsamic vinegar, which will pool in the middle and look very attractive.
- For an easy appetizer, toast baguette slices under the broiler, rub them lightly with a cut clove of garlic and add a little drizzle of olive oil.
- Replace butter with olive oil in mashed potatoes or on baked potatoes. For the ultimate mashed potatoes, whip together cooked potatoes, roasted garlic, and olive oil; season to taste.
Original product 💯