نوٹ: پیکنگ کھولنے کے بعد 24 گھنٹے میں استعمال کر لیں
Savor Yummiest Gulab Jamun - An Orchestra of Sweetness in Every Bite!
Gulab Jamun is a famous Pakistani dessert or sweet confectionery made from deep-frozen milk solids or khoya (reduced milk) balls dipped in sugar syrup. ChiltanPure Gulab Jamuns are soft and delicious, with a melt-in-your-mouth texture. It's a tasty and traditional treat. Taste the enchantment of this rich, ethnic delicacy!
Our Gulab Jamuns are a culinary adventure for people who relish the pleasure of cooking. You'll taste the perfect balance of sweetness, texture, and the past in every bite. They're one of our favorite sweet treats, and we frequently serve them at weddings, birthdays, festivals, parties, and even as a post-dinner treat.
ChiltanPure's Delicious Gulab Jamun, Made with Affection
- Khoya is combined with a small quantity of flour and a leavening agent.
- The mixture is formed into small balls and deep-fried until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, sugar syrup is made by boiling sugar and water with cardamom until it becomes a syrup-like consistency.
- The fried khoya balls are soaked in sugar syrup to absorb the sweetness.
- Some recipes substitute panееr (Indian cottage cheese) or wheat for khoya.
- For added richness, the Gulab Jamun can be stuffed with nuts or khoya.
- Flavored syrups, such as rose or saffron-infused, can enhance the desser
Concentrated Milk Solids (Khoya), Eggs, Wheat Flour, Clarified Butter (Desi Ghee), Sugar Syrup (Sugar, Wheat), Semolina, Cardamom Powder
Contains: Concentrated Milk Solids Semolina, Eggs, Wheat Flour, Clarified Butter