Rolled Barley Porridge
"ذائقہ کے لیے شہد کے ساتھ استعمال کریں"
Looking for a replacement for the typical bowl of oats for breakfast that is warm and filling? The perfect breakfast choice is this delicious barley porridge!
ChiltanPure Rolled Barley Porridge offers you plenty of energy and keeps you full for the day. Barley is high in fiber, low in calories, and full of vitamins and nutrients. The barley porridge's fiber helps prevent constipation and promotes regularity for a healthy digestive tract. Regular consumption of barley porridge, which is high in fiber, may assist in weight loss.
Buy Barley Porridge Online from ChiltanPure.com, Rolled Barley Porridge Price in Pakistan is Rs. 799 at ChiltanPure. Get Delivery in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, and Across the Country.
Ways to Consume Healthy and Nutritious Rolled Barley Porridge
- The natural creamy texture of barley porridge is perfect for preparing a delightful and satisfying breakfast bowl, which is ideal for those mornings when the weather is a bit cooler, and you need a warm breakfast meal.
- Barley Porridge is prepared with tasty, nutrient-dense pearl barley, which turns very creamy when boiled in a milk and water mixture.
- The barley grains are lightly roasted in butter for added taste and richness.
- Vanilla, cinnamon, and brown sugar are the only flavors added to nutrient-rich rolled barley porridge, which is made with all the comfortable staples.
- ChiltanPure Barley Porridge, rich in dietary fiber, manganese, and copper, helps prevent gallstones.
- It is a great fiber source, supporting a healthy digestive system.
- Rolled Barley enables you to maintain a fit and healthy physique by lowering your hunger and weight.
- Regular consumption of barley porridge strengthens the immune system, and the intestine is kept healthy by lowering heart disease risk.
- Phosphorus, a mineral that may be found in Barley, is used to build each cell in the body.
- Due to its ability to make one feel fuller for longer, barley porridge is highly beneficial for all those trying to lose weight and limit their appetite.
daliya dalya dalia barley sattu Talbina
Nutritional Facts of Rolled Barley Porridge
- Serving Size Per 100g
- Energy 363Kcal
- Fat 0.84g
- Carbohydrates 29.8g
- Dietary fiber 2.68g
- Protein 9.1g
- Calcium 210mg
- Thiamin 0.12mg
- Riboflavin 0.08mg
- Niacin 3.1mg
- Iron 2.8mg
- Phosphorus 189
Lowers Cholesterol & Blood Pressure
ChiltanPure Rolled Barley Porridge can help lower high cholesterol levels and stabilize blood pressure when consumed regularly. This porridge of rolled Barley contains a lot of soluble fiber, which is good for lowering LDL levels in the blood.
Helps in Weight Loss
Barley's fiber content and various essential amino acid both contribute to its ability to help in weight loss. Our Barley Porridge controls blood sugar levels, preventing the spikes and falls in blood sugar that is leading cause to the storage of fat. This barely porridge has fewerfewer calories than other grains, but it also provides a satisfying meal that keeps you full for a more extended period, reducing the need for bigger meals.
Barley contains organic flavonoids, which benefit the healthy bacteria in your intestines. It also helps to boost your immune system. Barley also has a significant amount of vitamin C, which benefits your immune system. Barley helps you feel full, satisfied, and relaxed.
Lowers Blood Sugar Level
Barley may assist in lowering insulin and blood sugar levels, reducing your risk of developing diabetes. A healthy source of fiber is whole-grain Barley, which contains the soluble fiber beta-glucan that binds to sugar in the digestive tract to slow down absorption.
Healthy for Babies
Babies can start eating Barley at 6 months old as it is easily digestible. Homemade Barley Cereal and Barley Porridge are the most significant ways to introduce Barley to your infant. Barley has a lot of fiber, so you should only give your baby a small amount.