Sardai Powder - Fresh Chilled Drink For An Energy-Full Day that Boosts Immunity, Lowers Stress, Enhances Beauty, and Keeps You Healthy!
Prime Fast Delivery
Need More Discount ~ Chat with Sales Person! BARGIN NOW
Cool Refreshing Drink To Quench Your Thirst In Hot Summers!
ChiltanPure Sardai Powder is all you need to stay cool and energized for the whole day! Made in a traditional way, this sardai powder includes a blend of dried fruits like cardamom, pistachio, almonds, roses, sugar, fennel, poppy seeds, and char maghaz (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds, and cantaloupe seeds) that give it a delicious taste and aroma along with soothing health benefits. It is entirely free from artificial flavours and chemicals. Drinking it as usual with a chilled cup of milk will make your summer fresh and delightful!
A Nutritional Cup Of Sardai For All Day Activeness!
This almond drink is called "Thandai' in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, particularly in Peshawar, and contains extra ingredients like cardamom and fennel seeds. This traditional and indigenous drink is nutritious and also improves memory. It combines the nutritional benefits of seeds and nuts. Each constituent has significant health advantages.
It may elevate your spirits and help you ride effortlessly through tough times. It is high in antioxidants and helps restore the balance of your hormones. Most significantly, it is an excellent digestive aid that promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the stomach. If all of this isn't enough, keep reading to learn more about the benefits of thandai.
- The inclusion of poppy seeds in sardai relieves gastrointestinal discomfort and avoids constipation.
- It helps to strengthen the immune system, as poppy seeds are also high in fibre, protein, calcium, fat, and minerals.
- Fennel seeds' anti-inflammatory effects not only keep the body cool during the heat but also relieve bloating and benefit the digestive system.
- Thandai also contains rose petals, which help chill the body, as well as fennel seeds. According to health experts, the combination also enhances the body's digestive function.
- Thandai is a naturally energising drink made with the addition of watermelon and pumpkin seeds. These two, as well as nuts such as almonds and pistachios, produce a sensation of fullness.
- During the summer, spices like cinnamon, peppercorns, and cloves found in thandai help increase immunity.
- Thandai contains mishri crystals, which not only sweeten the drink but also prevent and treat cough, cold, and throat infections throughout the summer season.
- Thandai is a natural detoxifier that uses cardamom. It aids in the fight against illness, detoxifies the body, and is especially beneficial for nausea and vomiting.
Sardai, being a milk-based beverage, can help you stay hydrated by adding to your usual fluid consumption. Keeping hydrated is essential for overall health and physiological processes.
Strong Bones & Teeth
Sardai made with milk includes calcium, which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Calcium consumption should be sufficient for all age groups in order to maintain bone strength and avoid disorders such as osteoporosis.
Improves Memory & brain Function
Almonds are said to be brain food. They include nutrients such as vitamin E, folate, and healthy fats, which may aid with memory and brain health as well as cognitive performance.
Lowers Stress & Acidity
Almonds' antioxidant properties are widely known for supporting the body in combating hazardous free radicals. Antioxidants may benefit overall health by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation.
Badam ki Sardai provides lots of energy because of the high calorie content of almonds and milk. It might be a delightful drink, particularly if you need a quick energy boost.
Maintains Heart Health
Our Badam Ki Sardai includes monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats from nuts like almonds which are good for your heart. These fats, when consumed in moderation, can help lower bad cholesterol levels, improve cardiovascular health, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Milk is a complete protein source, which means it contains all of the essential amino acids required by the body. Sardai may assist you in obtaining more protein, which is required for body tissue growth, repair, and maintenance.
Helps In Digestion
Sardai is usually spiced with spices like cardamom, saffron, or rose water, which not only improve the flavour but may also offer health benefits. For example, cardamom has been found to aid digestion and may have antimicrobial properties.
Sardai milk is rich in nutrients such as vitamins A, D, and B12, as well as minerals like calcium and zinc. These nutrients are essential for immunological function and overall health.
Improves Skin Beauty
Thandai benefits include better digestion and the prevention of skin disorders such as acne, rashes, itching, dermatitis, and others. The summer health benefits of thandai include controlling our body temperature and decreasing the risk of developing boils. The use of nuts and saffron promotes hair health while also softening the rest of the skin
Pour a glass of cold milk into the glass.
Add 3 tablespoons of Sardai powder to it.
Add honey to enhance flavor.
|Serve cold and enjoy|