[Top 10] Benefits of Almond Oil for Skin & Hair
Benefits of Almond Oil for Skin & Hair, this mild and soothing oil is beneficial for both the skin and hair. This is partly thanks to its emollient properties, meaning it helps prevent water loss from the skin. Almond oil is pack with vitamin E, which may help protect the skin from sun damage and premature aging.
Benefits of Almond Oil for SkinBenefits of Almond Oil for Skin, the fruit of the almond is a drupe, consisting of an outer hull and a hard shell with the seed, which is not a true nut, inside. Shelling almonds refers to removing the shell to reveal the seed. Almonds are sold shell or un-shelled. Blanched almonds are shell almonds that have to treat with hot water to soften the seed-coat, which is removed to reveal the white embryo.
1. Promotes Flawless SkinAlmond oil for skin is mild and has hypoallergenic properties which make it great for sensitive skin too.
- It is best to apply when it is at the same temperature as your body.
- Another reason almond oil is so good for skin is that it is rich in Vitamin E which is an effective anti-oxidant.
- Apply the oil regularly and your skin will combat stress and UV damage with ease.
2. For Deep Cleansing Of SkinAlmond oil for skin is light in texture, and can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles. This prevents blackheads and acne. Thanks to the Vitamin A content in the oil, it may help reduce acne flare-ups. Almond oil for skin can be safe use on sensitive skin as it is less likely to cause allergic reactions. It is excellent for removing makeup even from the tender area around the eyes. Dip a ball of cotton in the oil and apply it on the face. Allow to remain for 2 minutes and then wipe it off with a fresh piece of cotton. It is easy to make a natural facial scrub with almond oil for skin and fine sugar. Mix them and apply on the face, working in circles to lift off grime and dead cells. Wash it off with water. Repeat it every week for beautiful, radiant skin.
3. Almond Oil also Removes TanIf you have dark circles and bags under your eyes, almond oil for skin can come to your aid. Apply the oil every night before going to bed. You will see a noticeable difference in about two weeks. Sun exposure can inflame the skin and cause pain and redness. Apply almond oil for skin over these patches for quick relief. An unwanted tan can also be light with the oil. Mix one teaspoon of honey with a few drops each of lemon juice and almond oil. Rub it in with the fingers and leave it on for an hour. Wash it off with plain water.
4. To Treat Skin RashesSkin rashes are common in the nappy area of young kids wearing diapers. In adults too, the skin may become inflamed from constant rubbing against hard materials, including underwear. Skin to skin friction also can result in chafed skin. This type of contact dermatitis can result in soreness and burning sensation. Doctors usually prescribe zinc-based ointments to reduce the inflammation(Almond Oil Uses). Almond oil for skin is a better alternative to these creams. For one effect, you don’t have to worry about the chemical substances contained in commercial products irritating the skin further. Also, almond oil with its rich store of zinc is as good as any store-bought creams or lotions available(Almond Oil Uses). The application is simple enough. Just dip three fingers in the oil and dab the oil on the affected area. Leave it on until all the oil is absorbed into the skin. You can use almond oil on chafed skin anywhere on the body, even on baby skin, as long as you don’t have a specific allergy to this oil.
5. Reduces Signs of AgingAging is natural but premature aging isn’t.
- With the aid of almond oil for skin, you can reverse the effects of skin aging caused by exposure to factors like the sun, smoke as well as dehydration.
- Additionally, using a nourishing product like Olay Regenerist Regenerating Day Cream with SPF 15 will make your skin look radiant and youthful(Almond Oil Uses).