6 Stunning Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel for Health & Skin
What is Aloe Vera Good for?Aloe Vera Gel, there are more than 300 species of aloe plant but Aloe barbadensis( AKA Aloe Vera ) is one true king of folk remedies. This plant is best known for treating skin injuries, an ingredient of cosmetics, and other beneficial effects. Aloe vera is a thick plant, having the cactus looking appearance, green-coloured fleshy leaves, and can grow up to 13-18 inches in length. These leaves of aloe vera plant contain thick, gooey, transparent, viscous gel, which is an answer to most of your questions. This green cactus looking plant is not only folklore but due to it's antibacterial and antiviral properties, it can act as a miracle in treating your wounds in no time. This is also one of the reasons behind using this aloe vera in most creams and lotion you found in stores. With the passage of time aloe vera has involved itself in everything we use. But after all, what is so special about this plant that no other plant has? There are some miraculous benefits of this aloe vera gel. So, keep reading this whole article, to know all these benefits, that will help you one way or another. The secret lies in the composition of this translucent gel present in the leaves of aloe vera. These leaves of aloe vera consist of mainly 96% of water, which aids your body in many multiple ways. Although, these leaves are prickly and bitter, these act as a defence mechanism against various animals and insects, that feed upon them aloe vera plants. But these aloe vera plants are rich with some inorganic and organic compounds, 18 out of 20 non-essential amino acids containing proteins and last but not least, vitamins A, B, C, and E. Apart from these essential nutrients for your body, aloe vera gel contains laxative properties, when used in powdered form. In addition to all these, aloe vera feel contains a rare complex carbohydrate compound called acemannan. According to studies, this compound is proved to reach in cells, nourishes them and at the same time along with other processes, relieves from toxins. This is the reason aloe vera gel it's considered as the king of folklore health and beauty remedies. And this aloe vera gel it's used in Chinese herbal and British herbal medicines have proved this aloe vera gel as a healer of all times, when applied topically or utilized orally. Now we will discuss how this miraculous gel it's processed, for you to grab one.
How is Aloe Vera Gel made Commercially?It is not that hard to get your aloe vera gel and you can simply harvest your aloe vera plants, which you use to extract your gel and juice, from which you can have all the possible benefits. You will be needing a mature aloe vera plant at least one which is a few years old. And if you are willing to harvest these plants quite often you better grow a bunch of them. To extract aloe vera gel, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Grab 3 to 4 leaves of aloe vera plant.
- Let them dry for some time, until they become slightly pale in colour and brittle.
- Remove all the pickles or thorns with some knife or sharp object.
- Wash the leaves entirely and clean them with a dry napkin.
- Make sure the leaves you collect are free from any abrasive damage.
- Cut your leaves close to the stem, because there is a maximum amount of beneficial nutrients. Since nutrients are present at the base of the leaves.
- Cut your leaf of aloe vera plant in such a way that all the exterior layers are removed, and you are left with thick, interior gel. This is the part of the aloe vera gel that you will be using.
- Allow this yellow content to drain out from your leaves. This is the latest if aloe vera and if you want to utilize it's it you can store it in a container, but if it is not of your use you can discard it.
- You can now divide this aloe vera feel into cubes and slices as per your demand.
Some of the important benefits of Aloe Vera Gel are, as you may follow:
- Helps in Healing Burns
- Feel is Rich in Antioxidants and Antibacterial Properties
- Significantly improves Digestive Health
- Helps in the Nourishment of your Oral Hygiene
- Can Reduce your Acne
- Can Help you in Reducing your Excessive Weight
1. Helps in Healing Burns:When I was a child and I use to go out open in the sun. And most of the time I get those sunburns, my mother used to take me out in some medical store and asks for some ointment to apply on this sunburn, and whenever I get these ointments there was bold aloe vera gel engraved on it. This is the reason my subconscious mind developed that whenever I get burn aloe vera gel is the main ingredient I have to look for. The main reason lies in the watery composition of aloe vera gel. This gel keeps your Burns moistened by retaining the maximum amounts of water in the surrounding tissues beds, that soothes and cools your burns. The first aloe vera ointment that was approved by food and drug administration (FDA) was a counter medication for different skin Burns, back in 1959. There was a research conducted in 2013, which concluded 50 participants. It was observed by the researchers that the people who utilized aloe vera gel for there superficial Burns and pain relief, showed much better results than the other group that used a 1% silver sulfadiazine cream. Aloe vera gel group showed wound healing and pain relief earlier than the other group and they also had the benefit of aloe vera gel being cheaper than 1% silver sulfadiazine cream. The more studies you have the more are needed, but with all the present researches we can assume that aloe vera gel is a potent substance for your superficial Burns and partial sunburns.
Precautions:Since for Burns, you have to apply aloe vera on your skin topically. So, it is better to do a patch test, to test hypersensitivity against aloe vera gel. Although, there is very rare hypersensitivity for aloe vera gel is observed among people.
2. Feel is Rich in Antioxidants and Antibacterial Properties:Are you scared of free radical injury? Well, you should be. These free radicals can damage your body to great extents and these damages can be initiated for some lethal disorders. But what if I tell you that these free radicals will not be your headaches anymore. You do not have to be scared and worried about your health. There is this potent natural substance that is already been conquerer over these free radical injuries. That substance is nothing other than aloe vera gel. This gooey, transparent aloe vera gel contains powerful antioxidants, which never Larry these free radicals stay. These antioxidants present in aloe vera gel are from a large family known as polyphenols. These polyphenols are worst enemies of free radicals and when you got them on board you do not need to be worried about free radicals anymore. In ancient medicines and folk remedies, aloe vera gel has played a vital role in treatments of multiple bacterial diseases.
3. Significantly improves Digestive Health:You need a good and proper digestive health to have proper development of your body and your mind. If you were also one of them who is suffering from digestion issues, you have arrived at the right place. I will tell you this one natural remedy, with gradual use of this remedy you will not face digestion issues ever. Aloe vera feel is the miraculous substance that can boost your digestion. By adding this gel to your everyday routine will help your digestive tract, it will also soothe your stomach muscles, including prevention from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). According to a study in 2018, it was observed among 151 people, those who consumed aloe vera gel had significantly fewer symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBD) as compared to people who were using the placebo. And there were no side effects or adverse effects reported. Although, more research will always come in handy. this gel will help in inhibiting the H. Pylori bacteria, which is the cause of ulcers found in your digestive tract. There is one substance found in aloe vera gel known as aloe latex, this aloe latex contains a compound called aloin, which gives aloe vera gel its laxative properties and will be efficient for treating constipation.
Precautions:Using this aloe vera gel and latex in high amounts can be highly intros to you
4. Helps in the Nourishment of your Oral Hygiene:I am sure you would not be willing to put your oral hygiene at any risk, no matter what you have to do for it. Well, I can be your help in that, this aloe vera gel is your solution. It containing toothpaste and mouthwash are out there in the market, for you to buy. These components can be effective and you will see results soon. Experts say that this gel is the best natural option for improving oral hygiene and removing that plaque. There was research performed in 2017, according to this research, people using aloe vera gel containing toothpaste and mouthwash had impressively improved their oral health. This research included 40 people and divided into two groups. One group was advised to use aloe vera feel containing toothpaste and other was advised to use this common triclosan toothpaste, every day, two times. It was observed after 30 days that people using aloe vera toothpaste is more beneficial in reducing candida, plaque, and gums inflammation than the common triclosan toothpaste. Although more studies are required, the present studies prove that aloe vera gel containing toothpaste resulted in better overall oral health. So, if you are also facing these oral, gums issues aloe vera gel contains products are must, in your shopping list.
No doubt there are many benefits of aloe vera gel for your oral health but as you know it is better to consult your medical expert even before adding this compound to your everyday schedule.
Because it can cause some kidney issues if excessive amounts are consumed.
5. Can Reduce your Acne:As we grow up and our body develops. It goes through a series of changes. These changes are mostly hormonal ones. And as puberty hits, hormone changes stimulate your sebaceous glands to make more sebum, which causes your glands to become overactive. When there is too much sebum, your pores clog and it leads to acne. If you are also struggling with this acne, your hard days are going to be over with the use of potent aloe vera gel. Using fresh aloe vera gel every day may help in cleansing your skin and clearing those clogged pores. There are also hundreds of products out there in the market which contain aloe vera gel and are specifically designed to clear out those pores. These include cleansers, lotions, and creams. These specifically designed components have extra ingredients to remove acne. People often feel that products that contain gel are less irritating than some other traditional methods of treating acne. There was small research in 2014, found that adding gel in conventional medications to treat acne, significantly improves effects than acne treatments alone or placebo, which were used in the treatment of mild to moderate acne. During this research, it was observed that inflammation is reduced and lesions were lessened within the eight weeks of duration. It contains hydrating properties which make it a perfect fit for soothing acne. It reduces acne in such a way that the surrounding tissues become notified and lesions on acne also fades, by giving you a tight, glowing, smooth skin. It cannot only help you in treating acne it also helps in preventing various skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and radiation dermatitis. So, now your hard acne days are over, all you have to do is use those products which are of top brands and aloe vera gel is engraved on the label.
Precautions:It is a wonder additive that can be applied to your skin for removing this acne for good and giving you your confidence back. Well, there is something you should know before using aloe vera gel topically on your skin.
6. Reducing your Excessive Weight:No one admires being obese. Obesity is considered as the mother of all diseases and it does nothing but putting that excessive fat layer around you, which is such a hassle to carry. It is not only good for your health but being obese reduces your confidence levels. Obesity is not good for your health as well as for your career. If you are struggling with the same mentioned issue, I would love to be your help. You do not have to fight obesity all alone. This aloe ver gel can be your ally in this fight. With aloe ver gel on your side obesity does not stand a chance against you. It contains a bunch of necessary components that help in reducing your fat by boosting your metabolism. Experts suggest to use aloe vera feel daily for a long time to make it work but it is the best natural remedy that not only reduces weight but it also increases your muscle mass. Countless studies prove aloe vera gel as highly effective for weight loss. "Aloe vera can improve the effectiveness of your diet and maximize your weight loss potential. With ample amounts of vitamins and minerals that contribute to weight-loss, as well as amino acids, enzymes and sterols, aloe vera ensure your diet is not only supportive of weight loss, but also improves the body's absorption and utilization, improving overall health as well as weight loss success." Pronounced by Britt Brandon, the author of The Everything Guide to Aloe Vera for Health.
All the Possible ways you use Aloe Vera Gel:It is one natural compound that should be a must in your everyday regimen. This wonder compound can be used in a whole many ways. But you need to keep in mind that you should consult your medical expert before using it and always consume it in an adequate proper amount.
- It can keep your Products Fresh: with the aid of some studies, it is proved that gel can be used to keep your products fresh, it was observed in an experiment what applying aloe vera gel on a tomato kept it fresh and delayed its ripening. It also prevents certain bacterial growth.
- Mouthwash: It containing mouthwash is available in the market and with regular use, it helps in reducing the growth of plaque inside the mouth.
- As a Pain Reliever: it is found that aloe vera gel contains salicylic acid which can act as a pain killer and can be used in an hour of need.
- In lotions or Creams: It containing lotions are found in stores. These lotions and creams can be used on dry and patchy skins. They contain aloe vera gel which is best for moisture retention in your skin.
- In Shampoos and Conditioners: It is present in shampoos and conditioners which are applied topically on your hairs, which give them proper hair growth by providing necessary nutrients.