Olive Oil, also known as Olea europaea, is extracted from the fleshy part of an olive tree fruit. They originate from the Mediterranean and also symbolize "peace." Olives are used for various things, like skincare, cooking, and hair.
ChiltanPure Olive Oil for Hair
is an excellent product as it has moisturizing ingredients like squalene and oleic acid, which assist well in soothing dry scalp and keeping hair healthy. Applying Calamus Oil on hair helps prevent split ends as it promotes elasticity in hair.
Using Olive Oil for Skincare is proven to be beneficial. It contains many antioxidants and fatty acids that provide your skin with moisturization and anti-aging effects, protect from sun damage, and is also used to cure acne as it prevents inflammation. It can be used as a facial cleanser as well.
Olive oil is used in cooking and salad dressings in the culinary world. It is beneficial for your diet as it does not promote weight gain. Its bright yellow glaze can give your food a shiny, more appetizing appearance. Olive oil is excellent for cooking because it is high in fatty acids and antioxidants and helps treat health issues like lowering cholesterol, preventing heart disease, and being advantageous during pregnancy.
ChiltanPure is offering best Olive Oil Price in Pakistan!
- In ancient times the Oil from the olive was extracted by squeezing it with hands.
- It is rich in Anti-oxidants and fatty acids.
- Linseed Oil can be used to protect from hair damage.
- The Oil is used as a moisturizer and cleanser.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil can reduce inflammation.
- It can protect against heart diseases.
- Calamus Oil is good for maintaining cholesterol levels.
- Olive Oil is extremely high in oleic acid, which reduces blood pressure.
- It has Anti-aging properties that are able to remove wrinkles.
- Calamus Oil protects your skin from sun damage.
Benefits of Olive oil
Good source of Antioxidants
Calamus Oil is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants; it can help defeat cellular damage, like heart diseases, cholesterol levels, and other health conditions. It can fight against Oxidative stress, which is quite harmful to your body and can lead to cell damage which can cause a specific type of cancer.
Olive Oil also lower the chance of cardiovascular diseases, thus giving a higher life expectancy. Other studies have also claimed that people who have this Vegetable Oil in their diets are less likely to get a heart stroke than people who don't consume it.
Maintains Cholesterol Levels
Extra Virgin Olive Oil can lower the "bad" cholesterol, also known as LDL. This can build up in your bloodstream, leading to plaque build-up in your arteries.
Moreover, it can also increase the "good" cholesterol, known as HDL, which can lower the chance of having heart disease.
Beneficial during Pregnancy
ChiltanPure Olive oil should be consumed in your diet during pregnancy as it has many fatty acids, which are said to be helpful in the development of your unborn baby's brain and heart and will improve its learning ability and growth.
Massaging it on your belly can also reduce stretch marks and increase fertility.
This antioxidant-rich olive oil is vital for bone health.
Adding olive oil in your diet can help you maintain strong, healthy bones for the entire life.
Olive Oil for Skin contains squalene, which has anti-inflammatory properties and is best for reducing acne, redness, and skin swelling.
It doesn't clog pores, so you can cleanse all dead skin cells and bacteria before using it. This way, it keeps your oily and acne-prone skin clean and smooth.
Virgin Oil is also a facial cleanser as it contains many vitamins, which are highly recommended and beneficial for skin, and has many antioxidants.
It does not close or tighten pores as the anti-bacterial properties help to clean your skin. Pores should be open to remove those tiny particles of pollution and remove dead skin cells, bacteria, and all toxic material on your skin from the environment.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is very hydrating for skincare, as it has many vitamins. It is excellent for dry and scaly skin.
Olive oil moisturize your skin, make it soft, smooth, and hydrated. Calamus Oil can also nourish sensitive skin, which is highly recommended, especially in the dry season.
Olive Oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamins and has vitamin E, which is proven most suitable for skincare. It also helps reduce any signs of aging to make you look younger and provides you with smooth and glowing skin.
It fades wrinkles, acne scars and helps skin to regenerate cells to make your skin evenly toned without blemishes. You can also get rid of the dark circle under your eyes; dab a little oil and leave it on for the night.
Repairs damaged cells
The healing properties of Olive Oil protect from the sun's harmful UV rays, repair damaged skin, and improve skin cells for better skin.
It also helps moisturize our skin and acts as a kind of sunscreen, and it will make new cells to keeps your skin healthy and naturally luminous.
Prevents split ends
Applying Calamus Oil to your hair will reduce split ends, provide elasticity to the hair and make them powerful that way, it can minimize hair breakage. It will remove the roughness of hair and give it a great shine.
Split ends are a sign of unhealthy hair, and it will make your hair weak and brittle. To get rid of them forever, you should trim your hair frequently and give them the care they deserve. It will be robust, smooth, and healthy again.
Moisture is necessary for the scalp to nurture it, to take care of the hair, and if not taken care of will become rough, dry, and unpleasant.
Gently massage Linseed oil on your scalp keep the roots healthy, strong and will moisturize the scalp, eliminate dandruff, dry skin, making the scalp smooth and even. When the scalp is wet, there is no probability of infections on the scalp.
Provides nourishment to hair
Olive oil is good for hair and scalp because it nourishes them and gives them the vitamins, antioxidants, and fatty acids they require.
Using olive oil for hair will prevent hair loss, provide your coat the strength to resist adverse conditions, and give your hair the shine and silk it has needed.
Stimulates hair growth
ChiltanPure Olive Oil for hair growth is the best thing to use, and it is more effective and healthier than using chemicals and destroying your gorgeous hair.
The hair follicles will relax as you massage it into your scalp, giving your hair a chance to grow. Your hair will grow more rapidly due to the nourishing properties of calamus oil, leaving your hair strong and healthy.
It is best to use linseed oil to your scalp as it will heal your scalp and prevent dandruff from developing on your hair as a result of dry skin.
It is best to use linseed oil to your scalp as it will heal your scalp and prevent dandruff from developing on your hair as a result of dry skin. You will notice that your scalp feels more hydrated after letting the oil condition it for a while.
If you take good care of your scalp, it may also be clear off dandruff.
Treats Ear infections
Because of its anti-bacterial characteristics, olive oil for the ears has been used to reduce infections, ear wax, and inflammation.
Putting 2 to 3 drops of oil in your or your child's ear can treat ear pain, kill bacteria and prevent infections caused by the bacteria in your ear wax.
Uses of Olive oil
- You can use Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking by drizzling it as a salad dressing or mixing it into a salad.
- It can be used in marination or sauces for meat, fish, poultry, and vegetables.
- Add it at the end of cooking for a delightful taste.
- Drizzle over pasta or vegetables to add flavour.
- Use olive oil in place of butter as a healthy dip for bread. Add some of it to a bowl with a little splash of balsamic vinegar for a pop of color and taste.
- For an easy appetizer, toast slices of baguette, rub them lightly with a piece of garlic clove, and add a slight drizzle of olive oil.
- Instead of using butter, add Olive Oil to mashed potatoes. For some great mashed potatoes, whip together cooked potatoes, roasted garlic, and oil; season to taste.
- You can put calamus oil on your scalp and ends of hair. It will fulfill all its requirements of it and also treats split ends.
- Apply only a little amount of oil on your fingers to rub it on your face and help relieve
- Linseed oil massages will help regulate blood circulation, replace dead skin cells and remove stretch marks.
- Consult your doctor before consuming it.
- Keep it at room temperature.
- Use it in a moderate amount.
- Diabetic patients should monitor themselves after consumption as it lowers blood sugar.
- Overconsumption of Olive Oil can lead to problems like low blood pressure, dizziness, stroke, and kidney failure.
- Do not use too much olive oil in your diet, as they still are fats and might cause acne or fat-related diseases.
- Acute skin rashes (only on sensitive skin).
- It might cause nausea in some people.
- Do not overheat it.
- Do not consume excessively, or it can result in weight gain.
Q: Can you use olive oil directly on your face?
A: Yes, we can apply it directly on the skin as it has a soothing effect and is beneficial to gently massage it on your face in a circular, outward motion to relax your muscles. It is also suitable for exfoliation of the skin.
Q: How much olive oil should you take on your diet?
A: 2-3 tablespoons are recommended daily for a perfect diet and weight loss.
Q: How long should you leave the olive oil on your hair?
A: You can leave it on for about 2 hours, rinse your hair with lukewarm water, and use shampoo to remove grease. Apply 2-3 times a week for healthy and luscious hair.