Carissa Carandas Honey - Put in your Mouth & Relish it!!!
Chiltan Carissa Carandas Honey contains iron, which is beneficial to thalassemia patients. It contains Vitamin C, which is essential for the growth and repair of tissues in the body. It is frequently used to treat the symptoms of scurvy. It prevents the liver from secreting too much bile, thereby preventing biliousness. The fruit has a sour and acidic flavour once raw. It is also used in puddings and pies as a berry substitute. It becomes sweeter as it ripens further. Even so, the fruit is highly sought after for its culinary implementations.
- Copper (213.33%)
- Iron (129.13%)
- Vitamin C (56.97%)
- Zinc (29.64%)
- Manganese (8.70%)
Treats Tooth DecayCaranda's vitamin C medicinal properties treat dental diseases.
Treats Dry CoughEveryone is perturbed by the problem of dry cough as the weather changes. To alleviate the symptoms of a dry cough, consume honey.
Beneficial in DigestionAnyone who suffers from digestive problems on a regular basis face difficulty. Caranda honey contains pectin, which helps with digestion. Soluble fibre enhances the effects of your digestive system, and thus your sense of taste.
Diarrhea-RelievingBacteria cause diarrhoea, which is caused by eating foods that upset your digestive system. It becomes dehydrated, thirsty, dry mouth or skin, no urine or short dark-colored urine, and weak after more than two days of not improving.
Cures ScurvyScurvy is a disease caused by a chronic vitamin C deficiency; symptoms of scurvy and vitamin C deficiency include bleeding gums, weakness, fatigue, and rashes. The medicinal properties of Vitamin C in Karanda are most effective in alleviating scurvy symptoms.
Cures Cracked HeelsCarissa Carandas Honey cures the bursting of the feet or cracked heels.
Beneficial for Stomach AcheInfection causes abnormal pain in a variety of ailments. If you have stomach pain due to overeating or acidity, mixing honey with gooseberry or root powder can help.
Enhances Mental HealthCaranda Honey is good for your mental health if you eat it on a regular basis. Serotonin production is stimulated by the presence of magnesium, vitamin B6, and tryptophan.
Traditional Uses of Carissa Carandas Honey
- Carissa Carandas contains an iron component that is beneficial for anaemic patients, as well as Vitamin C, which is beneficial for the growth and repair of tissues in the body.
- It prevents biliousness by preventing excessive bile secretion by the liver.
- It provides comfort during diarrhoea.
- The analgesic property is essential in providing pain relief.
- Karanda fruit has an antiparasitic effect on the body, causing blood sucking worms to be expelled.
- It is an antipyretic, meaning it effectively reduces fever.
- It has a cardiotonic effect on the body. As a result, it regulates and optimizes heart functions in order to prevent heart disease.
- It may prevent the occurrence of inflammation within the body.
- It inhibits the growth of cancer and tumour cells due to its cytotoxic properties.
- Being depressant in nature reduces excitability, which aids in the treatment of anxiety.
- It strengthens and tones the stomach, preventing stomach issues.
- It has a thermogenic property that aids in weight loss. As a result, it is an effective Obesity medication.
- It prevents internal bleeding.
- It removes impurities from the blood.
- It is beneficial in lowering blood sugar levels and aids in the treatment of diabetes.
- This plant can also help lower blood pressure.
- Fresh Karanda fruit juice is consumed to improve appetite and digestion
- To strengthen the cardiac muscles, fresh juice of the Karanda fruit is consumed daily.
- To treat fresh wounds, a paste made from the leaf or bark is applied.
- It is frequently used to treat the symptoms of scurvy.
- A root paste is applied to diabetic ulcers.
- A juice of the leaves is beneficial in cases of intermittent fever, diarrhoea, oral inflammation, and earache.
- External application of leaf extract is used to treat leprosy.