GlutaGlow Serum - Reduces Pigmentation & Exfoliates Dead Skin Cells
GlutaGlow is a 4-in-1 beauty supplement infused with four of the most well-known beauty ingredients: yeast extract (containing L-glutathione), marine collagen, astaxanthin, and vitamin E. These natural ingredients offer multiple beauty benefits, including whitening, firming, moisturizing, and UV protection.
- L-glutathione provides whitening and UV protection properties, while astaxanthin acts as an internal sunscreen and is also responsible for skin elasticity.
- Marine collagen gives the anti-wrinkle effect, and vitamin E is a potent antioxidant. Together, they make GlutaGlow an influential powerhouse in nourishing the skin.
- Women who use GlutaGlow reported that their skin is more hydrated, has more elasticity, wrinkle reduction, and a visible whitening effect, and shows no signs of UV damage.
- GlutaGlow is the most convenient way to supplement your skin health from within
- Glutathione, also known as GSH, is a molecule found naturally in your body.
- Proponents claim that glutathione supplements can help treat and prevent several health conditions, from heart disease to Alzheimer's.
- Glutathione is an antioxidant, a molecule that helps fight free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that form in response to factors like your diet and the environment. When more free radicals exist than antioxidants, oxidative cell damage occurs. It can lead to inflammation and various health issues ranging from high blood pressure and diabetes to Alzheimer's disease and more.
- Antioxidants are critical as they help keep things in a healthy balance. Your body makes antioxidants, but others come from external sources like your diet or supplements like GSH.
- Glutathione is purported to reverse the aging process, prevent cancer, and preserve memory. It is also said to protect against a wide range of health problems, including:
- Hardened arteries (atherosclerosis)
- Lyme disease
- Alzheimer's disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- High cholesterol
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Uneven pigmentation
- Age sport and freckles
- Lack of skin elasticity
- It can be used once or twice a day, morning and evening
- You can spread several drops over the face, neck & chest
- To enjoy the benefits of GlutaGlow, mix 1 to 2 sachets daily with 200 to 250ml of room temperature water.