Pain-relieving cream - Improves blood circulation, Relieves muscle and joint discomfort & Soothe toothaches
Its primary ingredients include camphor and menthol, which help relieve muscle and joint discomfort while providing a cooling sensation. Chiltan Pure Balm is touted as a multipurpose product that may be used for a wide range of issues, especially pain. It has following potential uses.
UsesToenail fungus: The active ingredient camphor may treat this type of fungal infection. Back pain: The active ingredients camphor and menthol may help soothe this type of pain. Common colds: Menthol may alleviate cold symptoms. Congestion: A combination of menthol and eucalyptus may clear up congestion. Flu-related symptoms: Menthol and eucalyptus may help aches associated with the flu. Headaches: Menthol may provide relief. The addition of eucalyptus can also have pain-relieving effects. Non-arthritic joint pain: Menthol and camphor may help treat this type of pain related to exercise and other activities. Minor burns: Camphor and menthol may cool and soothe them. Mosquito bites: Menthol may treat and repel these bug bites (but using a physical repellant, like bed nets, alongside menthol is best) Neuropathy: Capsicum may alleviate neuropathic symptoms. Muscle aches and strains: Menthol can provide relief. Osteoarthritis pain: Capsicum and menthol may alleviate this type of pain. Poor blood circulation: The key ingredient camphor may improve blood circulation. Rheumatoid arthritis pain: Menthol and anti-inflammatory ingredients like cassia and capsicum may reduce this type of pain. Shoulder and neck pain: Topical menthol gel may help relieve this type of pain. Stomach-aches: Some people claim menthol and camphor help treat stomachaches when applied to the abdomen. Stretch marks: Proponents of Chiltan Pure Balm say its blood flow and cooling effects can improve stretch marks. Toothaches: Some claim the menthol clove and cajuput oils can soothe toothaches when applied along the jawline.
Aches and strains
Colds and congestion
Neck and shoulder tension
- insect repellent and termite controller
- paint, adhesive, or wax remover
- antiseptic for wounds
- wart remover
- fungus remover
- bath oil
- massage oil
- furniture or machinery lubricant
- To treat a cough, rub Chiltan pure Pain-relieving cream on your chest, never under your nostrils. To treat muscle aches, rub balm directly over the muscle.
- should never be used internally or in a manner not directed. Please do not use it on broken skin or burns.
- effective in relieving cough, congestion, and sleep difficulty in children ages 2 to 11 but less effective in alleviating rhinorrhea (runny nose)
Do not apply the balm in the following circumstances
- 1 hour before or 30 minutes after exposing the skin to hot, humid conditions, including a hot shower, a sauna, or a hot tub.
- on broken skin or open wounds.
- on irritated, inflamed, reddened, chapped, or dry skin.
- on mucous membranes, such as those in the mouth, nostrils, vagina, rectum, or penis.
- to the inner ears.
- to burned skin.
- to skin already warmed by other products, such as heating pads.