Pain Relieving Cream - Rapidly Reliefs Pain, Sore Muscles & Reduces Inflammation
Chiltan Pure Balm is touted as a multipurpose product that may be used for a wide range of issues, especially pain. Its primary ingredients include camphor and menthol, which help relieve muscle and joint discomfort while providing a cooling sensation.
Uses of Pain-Relieving CreamThis amazing pain-relieving cream is touted as a multipurpose product used for a wide range of issues, especially pain. Toenail fungus: The active ingredient camphor may treat fungal infection. Back pain: The active ingredients camphor and menthol may help soothe this type of pain. Headaches: Menthol may provide relief. The addition of eucalyptus can also have pain-relieving effects. Non-arthritic joint pain: Menthol and camphor may help treat non-arthritic joint pain caused by exercise and other activities. Soothe Burns: Camphor and menthol can be used to cool and soothe minor burns. Mosquito bites: Menthol may be used to treat and repel bug bites (but using a physical repellent, like bed nets, alongside menthol is best). Neuropathy: Capsicum may alleviate neuropathic symptoms. Osteoarthritis pain: Capsicum and menthol are also used to aid osteoarthritis pain. Poor blood circulation: The key ingredient camphor may improve blood circulation. Rheumatoid arthritis pain: Menthol and anti-inflammatory additives like cassia and capsicum may help relieve rheumatoid arthritis pain. Shoulder and neck pain: Topical menthol gel may help relieve this type of pain. Stomach-aches: Menthol and camphor help treat stomach aches when applied to the abdomen. Stretch marks: The blood flow and cooling properties of Chiltan Pure Balm can help with stretch marks. Toothaches: Some people claim that applying menthol clove and cajuput oils along the jawline can relieve toothaches.
Benefits of Pain-Relieving Cream
Aches and strains
Neck and shoulder tension
- insect repellent and termite controller
- paint, adhesive, or wax remover
- antiseptic for wounds
- wart remover
- fungus remover
- bath oil
- massage oil
- furniture or machinery lubricant
- To treat a cough, rub Chiltan pure Pain-relieving cream on your chest, never under your nostrils.
- To treat muscle aches, rub balm directly over the muscle.
- It should never be used internally or in a manner not directed. Please do not use it on broken skin or burns.
- Effective in relieving cough, congestion, and sleep difficulty in children ages 2 to 11 but less effective in alleviating rhinorrhoea (runny nose).
Do not apply the balm in the following circumstances
- To the inner ears
- To burned skin
- 1 hour before or 30 minutes after exposing the skin to hot, humid conditions, including a hot shower, a sauna, or a hot tub on minor cuts or open wounds
- on irritated, inflamed, reddened, chapped, or dry skin
- on mucous membranes, such as those in the mouth, nostrils, vagina, rectum, or penis
- To skin already warmed by other products, such as heating pads