Tulsi Tea - Heals Respiratory Disorders, Boosts Immune System, Cures Fever & Headache
Tulsi tea originated in India thousands of years ago. It is known for its rich antioxidant properties that promote wellness by building the body's immune system, reducing stress, and promoting mental clarity. It is recognized as one of India's most sacred herbs because of its health benefits and healing properties. Tulsi Tea's antioxidants protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals that facilitate the cause and progression of various diseases.
A ¼-cup of fresh holy basil leaves contains
- Calories: 1.38
- Protein: 0.189 grams
- Fat: 0.038 grams
- Carbohydrates: 0.159 grams
- Fiber: 0.096 grams
- Sugar: 0.018 grams
The aromatic herb is a good source of
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- Strengthens the immune system, promotes longevity, and enhances well-being.
- Great for hot flashes and other menopause symptoms
- Promotes heart health by lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Reduces the adverse physical and psychological effects of stress.
- Increases the body's efficiency in using oxygen, which improves stamina, strength, and endurance.
- Promotes respiratory health.
- Helps with digestion and gastrointestinal problems.
- Neutralizes dangerous biochemicals that contribute to cancer, degenerative diseases, and premature aging.
- Facilitates healthy liver function.
- Reduces cell and tissue damage from sun rays, radiation therapy, and other radiation sources.
- Relieves inflammation from arthritis and other diseases.
- Helps fight infections.
Improves Skin and HairFilled with antioxidants and other valuable nutrients, Tulsi Leaf tea, when consumed regularly, can help maintain beautiful, healthy skin. With age, the body loses its ability to fight the formation of free radicals responsible for the aging and degradation of cells and tissues. Tulsi is antibacterial, and due to this, it has been used as a natural treatment for acne and skin infections. Tulsi leaves cease the growth of harmful bacteria while also purifying the skin.
Prevent respiratory disordersChiltanPure Tulsi Tea will help you prevent respiratory illnesses ranging from asthma and bronchitis to cold and cough. Tulsi leaves help to enhance immunity and expels phlegm if you have a cough.
Reduce stressTulsi tea helps maintain the cortisol hormone level in the body, also known as the stress hormone. Tulsi tea lowers the levels of cortisol, which may reduce your overall stress as well as anxiety.
Regulates Blood Sugar LevelsConsuming Tulsi tea can also help reduce blood sugar levels. Another reason to drink tulsi tea is that it aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids, assuring that the sugar in the blood is being used for strength.
Natural Immunity BoosterTulsi is rich in Vitamin C and zinc, thus acting as a natural immunity booster and keeping infections at bay. It has immense antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties, protecting us from various conditions. Tulsi leaves extract increases the T helper cells and natural killer cells' activity, boosting the immune system.
Good for Heart HealthTulsi has a significant impact on the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular illnesses due to its lower blood cholesterol content, suppression of ischemia and migraine, reduction of hypertension, and increased antioxidant qualities.
Beneficial for Diabetes PatientsExtracting Tulsi leaves has been shown to lower blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 Diabetes.
Useful in Kidney stones & Gouty ArthritisTulsi detoxifies the body and has diuretic properties. It decreases the level of uric acid in the body, which is the main reason kidney stones are formed. Reduction in uric acid levels also provides relief to patients suffering from Gout.
Useful in Gastrointestinal DisordersTulsi leaves help to cure indigestion and loss of appetite. They are also used for the treatment of flatulence and bloating.
Tulsi tea helps maintain dental & oral healthTulsi leaves also have anti-microbial properties, and sipping tulsi tea daily will help you combat harmful bacteria and germs in the mouth. Tulsi tea can also act as a mouth freshener and help you curb bad breath.
Great for arthritis patientsTulsi Tea is also believed to have anti-inflammatory effects on joints and the digestive tract.
Improve digestive systemHoly basil is rich in vitamin K, a fat-soluble micronutrient that helps support heart health and bone mineralization. One-half cup of fresh leaves contains almost your entire daily recommended intake of vitamin K. The nutrient is also beneficial for digestive support and brain function.
How to make
- To make Tulsi tea, boil 1 cup of water and pour it over 1 tsp of fresh Tulsi leaves, 1/2 tsp of dried Tulsi leaves, or 1/3 tsp of Tulsi powder. Cover the water in a pot or mug and let it seep for 15-20 minutes. Then strain the leaves, add honey if desired, and enjoy.
- Tulsi powders and supplements are also available in ChiltanPure.